Most romantic date

Explosion-chan

Got this idea from apollo, who was too lazy to make a thread about it. What do you think is the most romantic date? I'd say dinner, to the movies, out to the park at night to watch stars

dinner, followed up movie then a stroll in the park at night and make out.

Basically the same as mine haha

• Administrators

If you say so, lol.

And to answer the question; anything can be romantic/fun if you're doing it with the right person. Also I've never really been on a "date" as such, I go out with/shag people I've gotten to know as friends first (well I did, I'm married now) so that first date thing is a foreign concept to me.

Being romantic is about your attitude towards the other person.  It's about caring about them to the point that their enjoyment also makes you happy.  So a romantic date can be almost anywhere doing almost anything so long as that attitude is there.

Dinner, movie, walk on the beach, before engaging in a make out section. Best if it followed up with sex imo. <3

It's a serious discussion

I don't think it has anything related to Polictics, Science and Religion though.

General Discussion would be better. 

Back on Topic: I would say to have a home-date. Invite your girl to your home and date. 

(Yes, I have no idea what it is, and I'm pretty serious)

• Administrators

Is that a date? That's just... a day.

Edit: that was about cooking together but also applies to watching netflix.

I don't know what a date is apparently.

• Administrators

My first "date" with my now husband, we got super drunk and stoned and watched the phantom tolbooth then banged on his couch while his roommate was asleep in the next room.

(We'd been online friends like 10 years and I was visiting the states and crashing on his couch for the weekend.)

April 25, it's not too hot or cold.

On a more serious note, I don't have any personal experience, however there's this really sweet shopping center by my house; it has ice cream, frozen yogurt, fountains, etc, etc, Quite a few people I know like to hang out there; maybe there's something in your area like that?

• Administrators

Hanging out in a mall is very 90s, which I am led to believe is making a comeback.

Protip: If on a first date, go for a movie first, THEN dinner. That way you two have something to talk about should the conversation get stale/awkward or if the ice needs to be broken.

Archived