Apologize thread by 0gravity0 .

DrugLord

Hello , my nickname is 0gravity0 . On Halloween , i unboxed Bonzo The All Gnawing Team Captain ( http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198071023664?time=1414738800) . It was my first good unusual unbox . I was very happy . I remember Bobsplotion added me , offered me a nice offer and i laughed at him . I remember how i was showing off my new Team captain at different servers i entered . I remember how people started to remember my name and hate me . There is a video about on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xUE8_2KPs . After then , i unboxed a Scorching Flames Spook Specs ( http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198071023664?time=1418457600 ) .  Once again , i started showing off with it everywhere . I couldnt stop being a dick .I just increased the amount of people that started to hate me . And then , on the 23/12/2014 , i unboxed Burning Flames the Law ( http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198071023664?time=1419321600 ) , there is a video about it on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmW8xlJMqyo  . This is the point where i crossed the limit of my behavior . I was going from server to server , laughing at people , yelling IAM RICH in servers . I remember monkey , an amazing guy , offered me an amazing deal which i decided not to take , and iam almost sure i said few bad words , just because I wanted to . I remember other great offers by different people . I remember how i sold it to CreamyGoodness for a huge amount , just because i was greedy guy without any self respect . I remember how on the next day i was offered 400 buds pure , but i was too greedy to wait for other offers . I remember everything . The most sad part that i remember ,  how i lost all my respect from this community . wherever i go , people insult me and talk only bad stuff about me . I remember how people tried and still try to hunt me down and get me banned everywhere . I remember how i cursed d0 , for over a stupid trade offer . I could think whatever i want , but cursing him and telling him stuff such as i will kill you ? I remember all the bad stuff i did . Funny thing i remember almost no good stuff i did , like nothing . I have only bad memories about myself . about less than 2 month ago , on the 25 January , i joined the IDF , Israel's defend forces .  I was treated like 0 there . I was just another rookie that every 1 could treat him the way he wants . However I was treated that way to teach me a bit about self respect and discipline . It was not easy , ill be honest . Today , iam Studying in a special military school about tank engineering . I believe that i own a big Apology , for everyone . The way i was acting is ugly and selfish and no wonder no 1 here likes me . I really want people start liking me and looking at me in a better way . I am a grown up person , and dealing with those hate problems is not for me . I want people to treat me differently , I realy do . I did a lot of bad stuff , indeed , but i ask for a second chance from this community . I am being totally serious about this thread . I want you to spread it and show it to everyone . I was talking with admins about this thread , and they said its the best thing i could do to change everything . Few days ago , i felled into a trap . A marked scammer bought from me my B.M.O.C , and i didn't check his reputation . Because of that , i got reported about half hour later , for trading with a marked guy . God knows i didn't want to trade any marked guy and i didn't even know iam supposed to check reputation when it comes to low value trade . I was begging from tf2 backpack for second chance and they gave me it . FoG also was on my side and denied the report thread . However , there is a Steamrep report which is on my tail . I feel like people try to hunt me down , and i don't want to be any ones victim . I just want to get back to trading , without dealing with enemies . I am done of this , iam tired , iam broken . I want people to forgive me and let this go , everyone , just forgive me , once and for all . I don't want to be anyone's enemie . I just to be a normal trader like everyone is . I hope you understand and feel my pain . 

Please , forgive me . 0gravity0

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even know, you have to mention all three of your big unboxes in detail

I did that so you can understand why people hate me . I want to reveal everything , without any questions . I am not doing this to show off , just to let you understand how i was hated more and more

Why the sudden apology speech?

Anyways, it's never too late to apologize. Hopefully you learnt the lesson to not brag about, in this case, wealth. Keep the glory and excitement of unboxing 3 god tier unusuals to yourself.

As the mods have said, this is the best and only thing you could do to redeem yourself. I am not totally sure if the community would forgive you for what you've done, but at least you showed sincerity and tried

Best wishes to you and trade safe.

Why the sudden apology speech?

Anyways, it's never too late to apologize. Hopefully you learnt the lesson to not brag about, in this case, wealth. Keep the glory and excitement of unboxing 3 god tier unusuals to yourself.

Best wishes to you and trade safe.

<3

Not trying to hate, but weren't you in the army without having time for tf2 and shit? What happened to that story?

Things changed . Army decided that iam not fit to be a combat soldier . Instead they sent me to learn tank engneering . Iam happy with that though , though its realy hard . So when you are studying you have a lot of free time , they also let us to go back home like every day after a day of learning , as long as we behave good . 

I still remember I saw you on a server and you asked my friend if he wanted to trade his demonflame brown bomber for your tc, he accepted it and you proceeded to laugh at him and call him an idiot.

I don't really care too much about what you did to him but you have my forgiveness

I still remember I saw you on a server and you asked my friend if he wanted to trade his demonflame brown bomber for your tc, he accepted it and you proceeded to laugh at him and call him an idiot.

I don't really care too much about what you did to him but you have my forgiveness

Thanks man , and yes i remember that as well , on the Halloween server on Halloween . Tell him that i want to talk to him in chat , if you can please give me his name . I own him some apologies as well , hopefully he will forgive me for that . 

Thanks man , and yes i remember that as well , on the Halloween server on Halloween . Tell him that i want to talk to him in chat , if you can please give me his name . I own him some apologies as well , hopefully he will forgive me for that . 

Hatless ZombieHunter

Hatless ZombieHunter

Error adding Friend. Communication between you and this user has been blocked. please tell him to unblock me , so i could talk to him in person . thanks :)

nice, you'll ride a merkava xD

i had no hard feelings for you but others had.

Thanks bro , and its Nagmash , not merkava . Merkava is like nagmash but with machine gun on top .its bigger and a bit different .  

I read halfway through then decided that I just have to correct some of that punctuation.

You don't need a space between a word and a full stop.

''Iam'' is not 1 word, it is actually ''I am''.

After a sentence you often want to press the ''Enter'' key so it's not 1 big block of text that is hard to read and focus on.

Good job apologising btw

Very stand up thing of you to do.

And yea, I did read the wall of text. Well worth the read. Just dont start anything again and I'm sure nobody is ging to have a problem.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 14, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 14, 2015 - No reason given

No one cares what you have to say.

I'm impressed you were humble enough to do this. I don't have any hard feelings, and I'll admit, if I unboxed all that stuff, I'd get crazily pumped too. But I have terrible luck, so ah well. Just be a good person from now on, and I'm sure no one will care about this incident. Try contributing to the community in any way. Anywho, good luck!

I'm impressed you were humble enough to do this. I don't have any hard feelings, and I'll admit, if I unboxed all that stuff, I'd get crazily pumped too. But I have terrible luck, so ah well. Just be a good person from now on, and I'm sure no one will care about this incident. Try contributing to the community in any way. Anywho, good luck!

Ill do my best , thank you mate . 

No one cares what you have to say.

most of us do, if you can read the comments <3

(I love your reports on fog, just that your wrong right now)

Archived