Worst experience ever?

SpiderMan

bitchslap cause can't answer a thing

another bitchslap cause of getting a B+

Another bitchslap because two bitchslap aint enough 

Woke up to being told that my friend had died of Leukaemia, fell over and cut both of my knees and arms and had to do Spanish (ugh). Worst day ever.

Flew to London, flight got delayed. Get off plane and only remembered I left my iPhone behind when I reached baggage collection. Had to wait an entire hour until the next crew boarding that plane came by and returned my phone. Went to take train to my next destination, but they're having railway maintenance and I had to take a roundabout route that takes an hour longer. Get to a point where the train is supposed to split into two, end up in the wrong half, end up arriving where I wanted 5.5 hours later than I had intended

Honestly this entire fucking week, beginning at monday my headphones broke, I got sick at school and it was more than just a cold, inflamed salivary gland and toothflesh, got a pimple on my tongue, next day it were a whole bunch more, counted at least 13, my laptop lost internet connection, which I fixed now, oh the horror it was it get it back up, I missed the annual math olympiad, a school thing I was sorta looking forward too, and next year I cannot take part again, went trhough a lot of stress and my girlfriend is a weekend away, and I know she won't be having to much fun. Right now I have an oversesitive tongue with everything I eat, if my food hits the roof of my mouth it feels like a small dagger being dragged around, at least my inflamed throat is over somI can swallow thigns without it hurting af, though the edges of my toothflesh still cause an agozing stinging pain when eating anything, just my tomgue igniting upon touch.

Also, my grandpa is getting weaker and weaker from his cancer and chances are he won't live long, he could die any day and all in the family we are afraid, but that is something I rather not say too much about, thanks.

This day...

Sick as a dog

Falling from the stairway.

Almost break my knees.

Fall on a bottle and have glass in my knees.

Almost fainting.

Going to the hospital and getting into a traffic jam.

Having 10 nails in my arm.

That was a shitty day.

Woke up, fell down, phone cracked it screen.

Slipped while showering, soap in eyes.

School's milk was frozen. Got kicked outta class for "yelling" when I asked a question

Missed bus home because teacher held me back. Walked home carrying a Cello for 40 minutes

And I'm here well yesterday

• 2 months later...

What was your worst experience ever? 

This can be from a bad camping trip that got muddy to you stubbed your toe and started crying like a big baby.

Mine is that one day my dad was moving a new T.V into my room and i was sitting on the bed waiting for him to put it in because i was just watching T.V. My mother calls me to come get food so i get up but she alerts me that she forgot to add something so i sat back down. and my dad didn't notice me sit back down. (i have a stuffed panda at my bed) so he thought i was the panda and boom. landed on my face hard. Blood dripping from my mouth quick, Had a pimple aswell on my face so it got exploded from that experience. missed school for 2 days because of it.

Whats yours?

Edit: forgot 1 more thing, my eyes hurt so bad that i had to stare in 1 direction for quite a while until one day i moved them and it was fine.

Probably finding out that the girl I confessed my feelings to was in a relationship. That fudged me up for a couple of days.

I've said this before.

Years ago, I was hit in the leg by a piece of a firework that didn't exactly explode the way it was supposed to. It left a big bloody scar that took around a month to heal at all. I've still got a scar there, but it's mostly just rough skin where I was hit.

I've said this before.

Years ago, I was hit in the leg by a piece of a firework that didn't exactly explode the way it was supposed to. It left a big bloody scar that took around a month to heal at all. I've still got a scar there, but it's mostly just rough skin where I was hit.

Tough luck man, this is why I don't like celebrating anything anymore, It ends up always in a disaster. 

Archived