Rest in Peace Kitty0706

♥Prof. Sugarcube♥

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever since I saw Team Fabulous 2 the Industrial Festivizer has been my all time favourite hat in TF2.

RIP.

And this.

Is still one of my all-time favourite Youtube videos.

Goddamnit, he's one of the first youtubers I've watched and I loved his videos...

Rest in Peace, Kitty0706. You'll be missed in newbies you've brought to TF2.

Aw damn. I really liked Team Fabulous 2, and was one of the first videos on TF2 I watched. It's a real shame to see him go like that.

R.I.P Kitty0706, You're one of the best youtubers I've seen and you will be remembered in our hearts.

I remember watching the first elliot video he made "Elliot goes to school" around the year it was made. I had such a great laugh from that video, I kept watching it day after day for a good week. "Mass Defect" and "Moments with Heavy" were also my favorites. 

Thanks for the laughs...and you will be dearly missed. Rest in peace, Kitty0706.

RIP E-Friend.....you will be missed in the hearts of a many people.....

*Valley Salllluuuttte!*

When I saw this from the main page I thought the name looked vaguely familiar. But I remember now, and I watched Kitty all the time a few years ago, and I loved all of his videos.

Really sad news. 

Just like everyone else, the Team Fabulous 2 video was the one that got me into this game. It's also the video I used to introduce TF2 to my friend.

Robin William's death was enough, now we've lost one of TF2's funniest Youtuber. 

Rest in peace, you will always be missed. 

Archived