Horrific Headsplitter MISC suggestion

Tacos 299-€

That didn't stop valve from making the max's severed head a misc and the point of it being a misc would be to have multiple effects on.

I personally don't agree with the author he does seem to just be after profit but it is a resonable suggestion.

Yeah. But still, most don't wear hats with the Max. Hats, not miscs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuz U didnt tell me 1 reason whý it cannot be misc. U are jsut swearing me and half of u arent even older than me. And swearing is all u know to do 

If not even half of us are older than you, how can you not have a better grasp on the English language than we do? Mature people learn to type words correctly and act logically, and form arguments of their own.

The horrific headsplitter does clip with some hats, where it does not with others. It will not become a misc because you ask for it to be, valve does not listen to us, it does what it wants. 

If u also read properlý u would see that i was also talking about ficing the hat so it would be like Badge or some kind of accesorie on hats so it wouldnt colide but U jsut want me put me down, what is sad but i dont reallý care about those who jsut came here to swear me :) I just wanted to have peacfull discussion with nice and ppl that has reallý good reasons to proof me its wrong. Im polite user that doesnt have conflicts at all and wanted to ask u all what u think it would looks like with bit of fixing and stuff. But ýes u all just hate me cuz i have in inv one of those (and its just bliz storm) then because english is mý week part (since i am slovakian and have broken keýboard) and then jsut came here to support those taht jsut swears me. To those all that told me whý its not correct to be MISC thank u so much for ur oppinion ! I reallý aprritet that and i willl trý to somehow recorect it. 
To those that jsut came here to make mý daýs somehow more sad or smoehing well what should I do. but Ok internet is free so u can tell ur opinion also on me. 
thats all thx

PS: Sorrý for english im still learign.

d6VYx.pngNeed I say more?

ýes thats a good point man. So as i said .. It would be nice if valve somehow fix it and rotate it in some angles so it would look better ! but ýea good point !

Yeah. But still, most don't wear hats with the Max. Hats, not miscs.

I also dont wear other hats  (onlý some hats ) with max head since it doenst look cool at all

More so than just clipping I think the problem is just how badly it clips. Plus, with it's somewhat small size would anyone even see it if you were wearing some of the larger hats?

and as i said again man ýes thats a good point man. So as i said .. It would be nice if valve somehow fix it and rotate it in some angles so it would look better ! but ýea good point !

the color tho

ýes man im sorrý about that. U knmow i was copýpasting it from Steam forum u know :/ Aný waý to fix this ? Im new in backpack.tf form ?

It's obviously not his native language. His point, while stupid, is still coherent.

u are correct. Im slovakian :) and u think that sugestion is stupid (or i am) i would like to know opinion whý u think that ? 

Why does this keep coming up?  It's so random, and completely unsuitable to make the headsplitter a misc.  Is there some lying trader out there who's unloading a bunch of them with the claim that they'll be misc or something?

Thx for opion. But ýes . maný times was bumped up and ppl talking abouit it so i tried too since i was collcting some proofs and jsut made little research and also Wrote alot about it ("lot" haha) :D

U just all blame this because I have it in Mý bp ? WOW . Slow clappig . Even if . Do I care about those ? lol the hat would fit and look good as assecorie with hats or misc. U just dont wanna let other ppl think about how cool it would looks like. U are all just thinkig about profit and dont wanna let others to make stuff ! PS: even im about to trade it for TC logo LOL!

U all dudes are jsut jellý cuz i have the hat or what ?

1) No, because you're just simply another one of the thousands of traders who message steam hoping they change your hat to a misc or another reddit user bitching that a hat was changed but the one they owned wasnt. Think about how many people want their hat to be a misc and you're just another number with attitude.

2) You come on to a forum where high tier traders and veteran traders who have thousands of dollars worth of in game items, insult users, repeat the same old "i want my hat to be misc because ...etc" which has been repeated to no end and you think people are jealous of you...

3) hats which clip way to much with hats wont become a misc, the argument "if you tweak it a little...etc" well anything can become a misc if you tweak it :L

If u also read properlý u would see that i was also talking about ficing the hat so it would be like Badge or some kind of accesorie on hats so it wouldnt colide but U jsut want me put me down, what is sad but i dont reallý care about those who jsut came here to swear me :) I just wanted to have peacfull discussion with nice and ppl that has reallý good reasons to proof me its wrong. Im polite user that doesnt have conflicts at all and wanted to ask u all what u think it would looks like with bit of fixing and stuff. But ýes u all just hate me cuz i have in inv one of those (and its just bliz storm) then because english is mý week part (since i am slovakian and have broken keýboard) and then jsut came here to support those taht jsut swears me. To those all that told me whý its not correct to be MISC thank u so much for ur oppinion ! I reallý aprritet that and i willl trý to somehow recorect it. 

To those that jsut came here to make mý daýs somehow more sad or smoehing well what should I do. but Ok internet is free so u can tell ur opinion also on me. 

thats all thx

PS: Sorrý for english im still learign.

ýes thats a good point man. So as i said .. It would be nice if valve somehow fix it and rotate it in some angles so it would look better ! but ýea good point !

I also dont wear other hats  (onlý some hats ) with max head since it doenst look cool at all

and as i said again man ýes thats a good point man. So as i said .. It would be nice if valve somehow fix it and rotate it in some angles so it would look better ! but ýea good point !

ýes man im sorrý about that. U knmow i was copýpasting it from Steam forum u know :/ Aný waý to fix this ? Im new in backpack.tf form ?

u are correct. Im slovakian :) and u think that sugestion is stupid (or i am) i would like to know opinion whý u think that ? 

Thx for opion. But ýes . maný times was bumped up and ppl talking abouit it so i tried too since i was collcting some proofs and jsut made little research and also Wrote alot about it ("lot" haha) :D

Okay, not double, not triple, but septaposting. Close enough...

...but still. Valve's not going to put much effort into making this a misc anytime soon because it clips with everything and it doesn't look right.

1) No, because you're just simply another one of the thousands of traders who message steam hoping they change your hat to a misc or another reddit user bitching that a hat was changed but the one they owned wasnt. Think about how many people want their hat to be a misc and you're just another number with attitude.

2) You come on to a forum where high tier traders and veteran traders who have thousands of dollars worth of in game items, insult users, repeat the same old "i want my hat to be misc because ...etc" which has been repeated to no end and you think people are jealous of you...

3) hats which clip way to much with hats wont become a misc, the argument "if you tweak it a little...etc" well anything can become a misc if you tweak it :L

Idk if u still didnt see but when I was writing this i was about to sell it lol do u need proof of it ? 

That didn't stop valve from making the max's severed head a misc and the point of it being a misc would be to have multiple effects on.

I personally don't agree with the author he does seem to just be after profit but it is a resonable suggestion.

Max is only a misc cause they never gave it a equip region. Giving it a equip region would hurt the economy so bad so they didn't bother.

no. nobody is jelly about your cheap hat

I agree also

I agree also

Haha U tell me that ?D :DDD:D:D

U know what I wanted to have normall discusion but its impossible with nerds that are jsut going around and swear ppl for no hell reason :) Good luck to u all I hope u get mý hat one time ! :o :* :))) 

PS: im not giving up just because of few guýs swearing me :) PEACE TO U ALL i didnt want to make anýone mad :)

Max is only a misc cause they never gave it a equip region. Giving it a equip region would hurt the economy so bad so they didn't bother.

And ýea man this actualý is true thx

Haha U tell me that ?D :DDD:D:D

U know what I wanted to have normall discusion but its impossible with nerds that are jsut going around and swear ppl for no hell reason :) Good luck to u all I hope u get mý hat one time ! :o :* :))) 

PS: im not giving up just because of few guýs swearing me :) PEACE TO U ALL i didnt want to make anýone mad :)

nobody is mad,but the fact,headsplitthur clips alot,did you see the brigade?

wonder what it will be with pipe,birdcage

nobody is mad,but the fact,headsplitthur clips alot,did you see the brigade?

wonder what it will be with pipe,birdcage

ýea man i know but 3rd time saýing

If valve would jsut fix it a bit like it will be on top everýtime u know thats what its allbout

Archived