Why... why is steam support so bad?

Chaoticly

Like, my account has been suspended for no reason, and its been a week... no reply from steam support...

It's kind of hard to deal with 1 suspension when they have about 10+ million other users to tend to.

It's kind of hard to deal with 1 suspension when they have about 10+ million other users to tend to.

Then hire more people! Hell, they have the money...

Then hire more people! Hell, they have the money...

Yeah, let's just hire every random person off the street because one person is unsatisfied!

Yeah, let's just hire every random person off the street because one person is unsatisfied!

Woah, chill, and lets be honest, I'm not the only one

Woah, chill, and lets be honest, I'm not the only one

You're impatient, just like every single person who has a problem with steam.

You're impatient, just like every single person who has a problem with steam.

My account is suspended, Aka, I cant play any games, or talk to any friends on steam and its been a week. I would have been fine if i had done something to deserve a suspension, but i did nothing wrong 

My account is suspended, Aka, I cant play any games, or talk to any friends on steam and its been a week. I would have been fine if i had done something to deserve a suspension, but i did nothing wrong 

They don't ban people for no reason, they never have and never will. You did something and you're denying it.

They don't ban people for no reason, they never have and never will. You did something and you're denying it.

...nope, I don't remember anything I did wrong

steam support takes a while because of all the people who send in tickets that say things like "I baught a gam and it dun work onmy mac plz how i get it go"

steam support takes a while because of all the people who send in tickets that say things like "I baught a gam and it dun work onmy mac plz how i get it go"

Yeah.. you can thank those guys for the slow responses

My acc got suspended, that's why I created an alt acc.

I got lots o'games, too many to make an alt

*edit* Not lots of games, like, expensive ones, i guess

Archived