Will usa deploy ground troops on ISIS

peedo bear

will usa deploy ground troops om isis   

58 members have voted

1. 1. will usa deploy ground troops on ISIS

What do you guys think

if so then when will they.

why don't you stop worrying about ISIS and start worrying about that math assignment you have to do

why don't you stop worrying about ISIS and start worrying about that math assignment you have to do

Doesn't help the fact that he has ADOLF HITLER as his profile picture.

Rekt

Also, if you put a topic in a serious subforum you should have better choices than "tacos" and "Osama bin laden". That kind of stuff belongs in the GB.

That aside, you should've made the poll so that you could only choose one option.

If the united states does not put in ground troops, eventually someone will have to.  It's sad because U.S. involvement (toppling saddam and setting up a government that was inept and a military that was unwilling to protect the country because they didn't care) contributed a significant portion to creating the situation.  IMO, iraq should have been split into 3 smaller countries.  That would have been a lot harder to do though.  But in the long run, I think it would have been for the best, because the different sects in iraq don't seem to care about iraq at all.  They only seem to care about their own sect.

ISIS is a human rights nightmare, and they will harm the surrounding region and their ideology will lead to further aggression towards western countries.  The U.N. are probably not equipped to deal with the situation without the U.S. military (and the mercenary forces which they hire).  It's a big mess and I think sending in ground troops is inevitable.

If the united states does not put in ground troops, eventually someone will have to.  It's sad because U.S. involvement (toppling saddam and setting up a government that was inept and a military that was unwilling to protect the country because they didn't care) contributed a significant portion to creating the situation.  IMO, iraq should have been split into 3 smaller countries.  That would have been a lot harder to do though.  But in the long run, I think it would have been for the best, because the different sects in iraq don't seem to care about iraq at all.  They only seem to care about their own sect.

All I know is that Aussies are part of the "war" and only sent ground troops to train and advice Iraqi forces but the US might send to defend wherever they train as their not meant to attack them directly except air

And I put quote marks on war as its still blurry wherever this is a war or not

I would bet good money against that.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/defence-chief-flags-longer-training-job-in-iraq-20141023-11a3py.html

Some proof they are doing it this is just a link saying their making it longer

But they may have to resort to fighting IS if they overwhelm. For now I'm staying on the training but leaning to fighting

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/defence-chief-flags-longer-training-job-in-iraq-20141023-11a3py.html

Some proof they are doing it this is just a link saying their making it longer

But they may have to resort to fighting IS if they overwhelm. For now I'm staying on the training but leaning to fighting

Just because they say that it doesn't make it true.

tacos

tumblr_ncpea1hVnL1tdm0qxo1_400.gif

Taco tuesday everyday.

They will. Eventually. Nothing has stopped US from intervening states they have caused war conflict in yet.

They also have to dump this war budget somewhere.

I don't believe we will. Our strategy is to do airstrikes and wait until the Iraqi army is ready and can do this. Also,we will now support the original Syrian rebels and hopefully they can make their country free as a result. Some have suggested using Black water troops again but that is a mistake.

Combat Medic.

He might also just go there with the "advisors" they sent/are sending if you trust the governments words on no boots on the ground. But Vietnam started with advisors, CIA and their bodyguards...

He might also just go there with the "advisors" they sent/are sending if you trust the governments words on no boots on the ground. But Vietnam started with advisors, CIA and their bodyguards...

The progression from advisors to combat trooms only occurs with the will of the people and the impatiance of both the leadership and the people.

No because Obama is waiting for the fight to come to us, for some reason. Once it's too late then he'll deploy troops in the Middle East.

No because Obama is waiting for the fight to come to us, for some reason. Once it's too late then he'll deploy troops in the Middle East.

Somehow I think that they have thought it through just a little bit more than that.

Archived