On the topic of brokering

Anubisgod

Hey guys, first post here so I'll see how it goes :)

I have been trading for about 1.5-2 years and a couple of days ago, I thought "Why not try brokering?".

Seemed like something I would enjoy doing as I only have 2 unusuals and like 6 pure atm.

P.S. My unusuals are a ghost antlers + burning lucha (~60-70 together) so just putting a sort of value out there to show Im trustable at least with low tiers.

So the question I wanted to ask is, "How does one get customers as a broker?" "How much fees are expected to be paid as a %" and "Where should I advertise my services?". I would love if any experienced ex or current brokers could give me advice on how to start off.

P.S. My unusuals are a ghost antlers + burning lucha (~60-70 together) so just putting a sort of value out there to show Im trustable at least with low tiers.

i'm sorry, where does it say rich = trustable?

cough cough google cough cough

So the question I wanted to ask is, "How does one get customers as a broker?" "How much fees are expected to be paid as a %" and "Where should I advertise my services?". I would love if any experienced ex or current brokers could give me advice on how to start off.

lumping questions 1+3 together here, you should put #Brokering or something in your name, and advertise on your steam profile or create a steam group for it.

i'm sorry, where does it say rich = trustable?

cough cough google cough cough

Im fine if you don't believe my reputability. I'm just saying that I'm willing to look into the topic.

lumping questions 1+3 together here, you should put #Brokering or something in your name, and advertise on your steam profile or create a steam group for it.

So people just add you if you have #Brokering in your name?

All I got out of that was people telling you that your bp wasn't "trustable" enough. My main question is how do I get customers?

It's hard to get customers,  just look for other brokerers or people looking for brokers 

I broker for friends or even people I just meet. Its all about trust once you have that with a person, and you show that you are true to your word you will be fine. Also i dont usually set a price. If i did i would base it off the time it took me to sell, and how much i got as well as how hard whatever your selling is to sell. Obviously a low tier unusual is easier to sell then a pro ks collectors flying guillotine

I'd recommend you try brokering for a few friends of yours, just to get a feel for it

I've done it with a harvest tc for a friend of mine but didn't charge anything because he did the same for me.

Why broker? Quickbuying is much safer and more profitable

Why not both? To broker the only thing needed to be invested is time. If you are a basement dweller like myself, time is plentiful.

Why not both? To broker the only thing needed to be invested is time. If you are a basement dweller like myself, time is plentiful.

^ im pretty much you.

I quickbuy and broker

I've been brokering for friends and they still pay me so I've been making quite a bit of profit off that I've made about ~15 keys from brokering in like a month just as a pass time

Archived