Spain.

Racoon.

As a spaniard, I'd like to know what others think of my country as well as of spaniards. Post what you think about us below and specify why.

Dang Bob, Chocolate, Banana, Grimes and Spickles, I hate you.

it's a joke from monty python

didn't mean any harm yo

If it had been a real joke, I would have laughed. As I haven't laughed, it wasn't a joke for me.

You guys conquered my country and you corrupted my country and made pure hell back then? 

TBH I don't have any hate. 

If it had been a real joke, I would have laughed. As I haven't laughed, it wasn't a joke for me.

It's more of a sarcastic phrase. You shouldn't be angry. Most people here are not that serious and I hope that you understand that.

You guys conquered my country and you corrupted my country and made pure hell back then? 

TBH I don't have any hate. 

It's more of a sarcastic phrase. You shouldn't be angry. Most people here are not that serious and I hope that you understand that.

I do understand that. Sadly, I expected you all to be somewhat mature since this is something I take pretty seriously.

Chill, you have to learn to grow up and take minor insults. It was very obvious that he was joking.

If he was talking about russians, would you laugh?

I get teased for being Scottish all the time, minor stereotypes like people wearing skirts and being tough is insulting, but i know my friends are joking, cuz i get them back :P

How old are you? You seem sort of young to be affected by what he said

Chill, you have to learn to grow up and take minor insults. It was very obvious that he was joking.

If he was talking about russians, would you laugh?

I get teased for being Scottish all the time, minor stereotypes like people wearing skirts and being tough is insulting, but i know my friends are joking, cuz i get them back :P

How old are you? You seem sort of young to be affected by what he said

To begin with, I know they've been joking all this time, I'm not stupid at all.

Second of all, I might laugh if they were talking about russians, but I'm talking about my country, I don't care about others as much as I do with mine.

And finally, I'm 19. I'm not that young, yet I take patriothical stuff, as I said, seriously.

Money for soccer/football.

No money for other people.

Nice holiday destination.

That's Spain.

Funny to see people talking about our unsolidarity while the goverment spends all of our money on helping foreigners.

Funny to see people talking about our unsolidarity while the goverment spends our own money on helping foreigners.

I was talking about Spaniards and not about foreigners.  ;)

I was talking about Spaniards and not about foreigners

Mhm?

You said there was no money for other people, so I clearly responded your statement with clear reply.

Mhm?

You said there was no money for other people, so I clearly responded your statement with clear reply.

Why did you make this in General Discussion if you wanted people to take you seriously.

Mhm?

Lots of money in Spanish soccer/football.

Just had the worst recession since ages.

Nice holiday destination.

That's Spain.

Ftfy

To begin with, I know they've been joking all this time, I'm not stupid at all.

Second of all, I might laugh if they were talking about russians, but I'm talking about my country, I don't care about others as much as I do with mine.

And finally, I'm 19. I'm not that young, yet I take patriothical stuff, as I said, seriously.

1. I didnt say you were stupid

2. You are favouring you own country above others too much, if someone says something bad about your country, its an insult, but about someone elses, its a joke? Logic :o

3. Then it is about time you learn to take a hit

Uh, yes.

lol

>asks why question

>replies with yes

You come to the internet, asked on open-ended question, and expected serious replies?

I can't even get serious replies to the most specific of questions.

Edit:

why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-1024-76

kek

This guys sounds.....................................

mad. c: d00d lrn2joke

Archived