Gimme motivation nao :(

eggbot

Lately , my bp value has been going downhill

From a nice 3 buds first gen im now stuck with 2 buds 3 third gen

Im considering quitting trading :(

Sm1 gimme motivation

Now there is your problem. Somehow you downgraded. 

Cut your losses, quicksell it. Even if its an obvious loss and then use the pure to start over again

And you've ONLY had it for a few hours. Stop with the buyers remorse. 

Lately , my bp value has been going downhill

Im considering quitting trading :(

Sm1 gimme motivation

What 3rd gen effect and hat is it? And is the hat for your favorite class? Do you like the hat's look? And do you like the effect?

If you answered yes to all of these, I recommend you keep the hat :D

What 3rd gen effect and hat is it? And is the hat for your favorite class? Do you like the hat's look? And do you like the effect?

If you answered yes to all of these, I recommend you keep the hat :D

It's a DBD Larkinn 

Source: I clicked the little bp.tf icon under his posts.

It's a DBD Larkinn 

Source: I clicked the little bp.tf icon under his posts.

Disco Beatdown is a nice effect. Only 3rd gen effect I like.

Its also very hard to sell along with miami

Yeah but the most important thing about unusuals is if you like how it looks or not. Not if you will lose a bit of money or gain a bit of money by reselling it.

Yeah but the most important thing about unusuals is if you like how it looks or not. Not if you will lose a bit of money or gain a bit of money by reselling it.

No. Its never about looks. 

No. Its never about looks.

It's always about how it looks. If I was looking to make money, I find that getting a job is way more successful than trading around hats in a videogame.

It's always about how it looks. If I was looking to make money, I find that getting a job is way more successful than trading around hats in a videogame.

Amen.

And ? Who said trading is about making real world money. No one can sustain themselves with trading in the real world nor does anyone try. 

Doesn't mean anything in unusual trading is about looks. 

He didn't take the offer of the larkin because he liked how it looked, he took it because of the potential value of the hat for resell. 

I think it just depends on the person you ask. Personally I prefer offers that have unusuals I don't mind holding on to for months on end over ones that are for classes I barely play, regardless of overpay.

And ? Who said trading is about making real world money. No one can sustain themselves with trading in the real world nor does anyone try. 

He didn't take the offer of the larkin because he liked how it looked, he took it because of the potential value of the hat for resell.

Why would you enter unusual trading just for the sake of trading? There is something called the stock market, learn that and then you can make actual money.

Why would you enter unusual trading just for the sake of trading? There is something called the stock market, learn that and then you can make actual money.

Because its fun. I already quit TF2 quite a while ago, but continued trading because I enjoyed it + the $$ on the side.

But now that I got bored of TF2 trading, Im in the process of cashing out ^^

And it also lets 10 year old kids get some cash without getting a job... because they're still 10

The goal isn't for a ton of real world cash. Its just a nice thing to do, that doesn't take up any time or will stress you out. Or have you invest any real world cash. You don't lose anything. I like trading a bunch of ugly hats and never bother to wear them, plenty of unusuals I get I never go in game to see how it is. 

Stocks are completely different. 

I've made a bunch of real world cash and its nice to look around my room and when I'm drivin to say tf2 paid for this.  (Yes tf2 bought me a car) A game paid for all this is much more impressive. 

Its a game, pixels. Trade for what you like. Its a nice casual mentality but once you get your hands on a good amount of cash & stuff made from tf2 you'd be like wow its nice saying trading, something that isnt stressful or time consuming, got me this. 

Because its fun. I already quit TF2 quite a while ago, but continued trading because I enjoyed it + the $$ on the side.

But now that I got bored of TF2 trading, Im in the process of cashing out ^^

And it also lets 10 year old kids get some cash without getting a job... because they're still 10

A 10 year old shouldn't be playing this game to begin with.

Let me tell u whu i do it:

I enjoy negotiation with other people and convincing people to make a deal. Its a psychology test and i excel often. Also, as i always encourage for low end traders: no need to trade unsuals so fast. Stay low, build up, then go big.

The goal isn't for a ton of real world cash. Its just a nice thing to do, that doesn't take up any time or will stress you out. Or have you invest any real world cash. You don't lose anything. I like trading a bunch of ugly hats and never bother to wear them, plenty of unusuals I get I never go in game to see how it is. 

Stocks are completely different. 

I've made a bunch of real world cash and its nice to look around my room and when I'm drivin to say tf2 paid for this.  (Yes tf2 bought me a car) A game paid for all this is much more impressive. 

Its a game, pixels. Trade for what you like. Its a nice casual mentality but once you get your hands on a good amount of cash & stuff made from tf2 you'd be like wow its nice saying trading, something that isnt stressful or time consuming, got me this.

What is the price of the car? And I am sure it would've took less time to make the money to buy the car with a job.

Archived