lack of moderation in site

dean

Website Issues / Ban Appeals / Donation + Premium issues  side of the site is a problem

because mods are responding late and sometimes, they don't. i got banned for example

and I wanted to discuss this problem but no one replied. and I saw someone who had a lack of info

on its report. staff warned him and he brought them but the same staff didn't answer yet. this is the

biggest trading site in tf2 but I don't see anyone didn't notice that problem. 

Your ban reason is 100% clear. You put up a buy order for Objectors and refused to buy any objector at that price unless it had a specific decal on it. You can not do that on this website since your buy order was for the generic item. What you did is linecutting and you got a  temp ban for it, which is completely justified.

The report you linked:

1 hour ago, dean said:

is from somebody who (maybe?) does not understand the concept of a duped item and has already resold said duped item. This has nothing to do with backpack moderation being slow (they are and always will be if they have to deal with stuff like this 10 times a day) and is most likely because their report ticked is 100% not fixable and redundant.

The "voluntary" bp moderation team has always been too small to handle stuff like that quickly since it also got other more important issues to ignore 🤓

TLDR, your ban is a really short classified temp ban with a 100% clear reasoning, nothing to talk about. You did linecutting even if you didn't know what it is/that you are not allowed to do it on bp, got a short ban for it. Nobody died.

**edit

Your ban was so short, it already expired an hour after you opened this ... 🙄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

from my experience, the moderation on this site is alright, like for example recently i reported a trust issue and it was resolved within a day

usually when it comes to not responding to ban appeals is due to the fact maybe it is unappealable, or the evidence shown is inadequate

although, i have not seen any instances of staff completely ignoring reports, however, from what youve shown me it seems like thats the case, so i dont know what to tell you. it could might as well be a coinflip whether or not your report is read.
you should also take into account that sometimes people are just busy as this isnt really a job theyre paid a living to do, and people need breaks too
i hope whatever issue of yours gets resolved and good luck

I think they just don’t like YOU in particular and you should do something drastic and irrational. 

32 minutes ago, Rainy said:

I think they just don’t like YOU in particular and you should do something drastic and irrational. 

me fr last year

This is discrimination, i would hire a team of hackers to doxx all the bp.tf admins and swat their houses. They deserve it fr.

• Like 1

didnt refused tho. and the problem isnt the issues, its the responds and locks you know

it should work like in steam. I'm just telling this to get attention on there.

4 hours ago, dean said:

didnt refused tho. and the problem isnt the issues, its the responds and locks you know

Steam does have a little bit larger staffing than backpack.tf, so that does skew things like response time a bit.

5 hours ago, dean said:

its all about staffing and steam pays a wage for there customer support reps and have hundreds if not thousands of them for each language they support wall bp on the other hand they are all basically volunteer and get tips every now and then from donations AND do most of there work in there off time as they have a life outside of backpack

while yes its sad that mods don't respond faster but thats just how the site is and always has been to my knowledge

over its not that big of a deal in my opinion, they still get shit done just not as fast as people would like but it gets done

9 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

Steam does have a little bit larger staffing than backpack.tf, so that does skew things like response time a bit.

True, if we take away their Helldivers 2 privileges then maybe,,,