Anyone sold/bought a Strange Potassium Bonnet recently?

JayTuut

39 minutes ago, ALI=3NS said:

did you try looking on DN?

whats joe

2 hours ago, Flaim said:

Wrong place, try #suggestion-discussion

Not really a suggestion discussion question tho lol, its a trading question. Also muted in discord :P

Yeah seems very productive. I'm sure out of the 100 people that see this thread, one of them will have recently traded a strange potassium bonnet (nearly 10-year-old 100+ key strange hat)

Do us all a favour and buy one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flaim said:

Yeah seems very productive. I'm sure out of the 100 people that see this thread, one of them will have recently traded a strange potassium bonnet (nearly 10-year-old 100+ key strange hat)

TBF it's gonna be on the front page of the site for like 3 days unless we get some turbo russell posting

1 minute ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

TBF it's gonna be on the front page of the site for like 3 days unless we get some turbo russell posting

mods are bully, they banish his posts to great below :(

1 hour ago, JayTuut said:

Not really a suggestion discussion question tho lol, its a trading question. Also muted in discord :P

dude just leave the discord you'll get permabanned just for being nothing like them

fuckin banana addict

29 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Wait for June 3 for FixTF2 or if I get some YouTube Content that helps I may do it early like road to June 3 or something! ;)

1 hour ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

Do us all a favour and buy one!

Buy me one, Bob ;)

2 hours ago, Flaim said:

Dumbass lol

49 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

^ This, Flaim really just hates threads.

1 hour ago, RussellSproutz said:

How about on gladiator.tf, Jay?

Oh wait there's no sales apparently: https://gladiator.tf/sales?item=Strange%20Potassium%20Bonnet&at=2024-05-27T09:36:21.566Z

Seems like you'll have to wait for new sales, homie.

Bro ofc i would've checked that lol

47 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

dude just leave the discord you'll get permabanned just for being nothing like them

fuckin banana addict

what areu  going on about now

3 minutes ago, JayTuut said:

Bro ofc i would've checked that lol

I know just joking with ya haha. But srsly though lol best to wait for more sales, Jay 

29 minutes ago, RussellSproutz said:

I know just joking with ya haha. But srsly though lol best to wait for more sales, Jay 

No shit sherlock xD

15 minutes ago, JayTuut said:

No shit sherlock xD

Of course, Watson xD

3 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Exactly why I find threads like this so annoying lol. Random ass message that would have floated by (bc no one knows or cares) in discord... yeah let's turn it into a thread that makes frontpage

2 hours ago, JayTuut said:

^ This, Flaim really just hates threads.

I hate dumb threads

3 hours ago, RussellSproutz said:

Wait for June 3 for FixTF2 or if I get some YouTube Content that helps I may do it early like road to June 3 or something! ;)

Honestly all your training has led to this moment, this is the one day I will be grateful and admire any/all posts you make in support of the #
Go Russell Go

16 minutes ago, Flaim said:

Exactly why I find threads like this so annoying lol. Random ass message that would have floated by (bc no one knows or cares) in discord... yeah let's turn it into a thread that makes frontpage

It's literally asking the community for sales so we can have more in-date prices. What made you so mad? Lmao

Also posting in discord wasn't even an option dude xD

would you like to exchange bananas strangely and set a price?

• FP jh34ghu43gu locked this topic