#FixTF2, the new movement

NobodyNose

Well one of my rare forum posts, but its for a topic I care about so why not.

Recently because of Wheezy’s video discussing on how we can fix the game and gain Valve’s attention, a new movement has been started. This new movement is called #FixTF2, which is the more organized version of #SaveTF22. This movement has been picking up some attention, its already been featured on Moist’s streams, and there is a website that is the center point of the movement. 

https://save.tf

It has all the info about fix tf2, and the petition page, where you can sign up to help the movement. I know many of you are traders, and could not care about the current state of the game as money is the name of the game, let me put it into perspective. Game is trash = less people play game = harder to sell hats = hats get circlejerked and constantly inflated = ruined economy. The game’s state affects everyone, whether you casually enjoy the game, play competitively, here for the money, or love gambling.Even if you think its going to be a bust, please sign the petition. It shows the amount of people that care for TF2 and might even lead to something. Do your bit, and on June 3rd, head to Twitter (disgusting, but is the best way to reach everyone) and retweet, like, and post with the hashtag FixTF2. Even if we get another tweet, don’t stop and celebrate, and don’t repeat the same mistakes. 

In true Russel-posting positive hypocritic message fashion, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. 

#FixTF2

5h after hitting the sign button I still haven't gotten the confirmation email.

Internet hug of death.

Edit: got the email about 16h after

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NobodyNose said:

Well one of my rare forum posts, but its for a topic I care about so why not.

Recently because of Wheezy’s video discussing on how we can fix the game and gain Valve’s attention, a new movement has been started. This new movement is called #FixTF2, which is the more organized version of #SaveTF22. This movement has been picking up some attention, its already been featured on Moist’s streams, and there is a website that is the center point of the movement. 

https://save.tf

It has all the info about fix tf2, and the petition page, where you can sign up to help the movement. I know many of you are traders, and could not care about the current state of the game as money is the name of the game, let me put it into perspective. Game is trash = less people play game = harder to sell hats = hats get circlejerked and constantly inflated = ruined economy. The game’s state affects everyone, whether you casually enjoy the game, play competitively, here for the money, or love gambling.Even if you think its going to be a bust, please sign the petition. It shows the amount of people that care for TF2 and might even lead to something. Do your bit, and on June 3rd, head to Twitter (disgusting, but is the best way to reach everyone) and retweet, like, and post with the hashtag FixTF2. Even if we get another tweet, don’t stop and celebrate, and don’t repeat the same mistakes. 

In true Russel-posting positive hypocritic message fashion, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. 

#FixTF2

You aren't wrong about missing 100% shots you don't take though, NobodyNose.

Also I already signed it and still waiting for a confirmation link :(

23 minutes ago, RussellSproutz said:

I already signed it and still waiting for a confirmation link :(

It's coming, check every so often.
image.thumb.png.1e5d2c5d75291c641ba2a6191338d743.png

Also the petition is really just a formality and another avenue to support. But the real best thing is actually attempting to share your thoughts on June 3 with #fixtf2
My mostly quiet twitter account will be posting as many excerpts as I can with that #

1 minute ago, Flaim said:

It's coming, check every so often.
image.thumb.png.1e5d2c5d75291c641ba2a6191338d743.png

Also the petition is really just a formality and another avenue to support. But the real best thing is actually attempting to share your thoughts on June 3 with #fixtf2
My mostly quiet twitter account will be posting as many excerpts as I can with that #

That makes sense, Flaim. Well, I'll be ready for June 3, homie. Thanks. :)

good job guys! we're giving the bot hosters what they need, we did it!

if there was a reward for entering, say maybe a couple keys then MAYBE i'd do it,,,,

35 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

good job guys! we're giving the bot hosters what they need, we did it!

if there was a reward for entering, say maybe a couple keys then MAYBE i'd do it,,,,

We did it bois. TF2 is going to live forever!

• Like 1

I support it.  Coordinated public shaming of Valve is one of the only ways we'll ever get their attention.

3 hours ago, F. Bomb Fitzgerald said:

I support it.  Coordinated public shaming of Valve is one of the only ways we'll ever get their attention.

Ty Fitz!