Strange Haunted Scattergun

9 MAN

Hello, I just bought this Force-A-Nature today. I'm wanting to know if this would be three qualities (Strange, Haunted, and Unique) or just two (Strange and Unique/Haunted).

image_2024-05-23_160659080.png

FANBP.png

The "Haunted" part of the name comes from a Gravestone Strange Filter. It's not actually Haunted, it's just meaningless flavor text (more meaningless than haunted items already are).

38 minutes ago, 9 MAN said:

Hello, I just bought this Force-A-Nature today. I'm wanting to know if this would be three qualities (Strange, Haunted, and Unique) or just two (Strange and Unique/Haunted).

image_2024-05-23_160659080.png

Unique for sure, But you can apply the haunted bit to any strange weapon or cosmetic, as a result to the gravestone map strange filter

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Strange_Filter

• Like 2

Nice Strange Unique Force of Nature is super nice, 9 Man. Nice cop!

2 minutes ago, roygbiv said:

thats a force a nature not a scattergun 

it is defined as a scattergun, if you look up scatter gun in your inv both the force a nature and soda popper will pop up, to go 1 step further look up scatter gun on MP and the force a nature and soda popper pop up

so technically they are not wrong but also not right as the stock primary for scout is the scattergun

yes drop the nerd emojis for me ik

Yeah, the "haunted" is just a filter adjective and not a quality.  Still super cool!