Uncommon blood spot on FT High Roller's Rocket Launcher

IHATEBOILEDFISH

Hello, guys!
Got that piece in my hands recently and asked some people if they've seen such an unusual blood spot on High Roller's skin. No one ever seen a blood over the chips. But some people suggested me to contact a discord server with old collection odd or rare skin collectors, maybe someone would expand his collection, but i can't find a link and i wasn't provided with one. Also, any ideas, how much is that could be possibly sold for? It's Strange and FT.
The top chip is Pink.

37675359.099999905_image.png

Good blood splatter size but really nothing crazy rare or collectible. Some people like to keep stuff with good blood splatters but I doubt somebody would do crazy overpay for that. Probs could ask for a key or two on top of normal listed price fro the blood since it's ft as well with good blood (ft has the least blood of the 3 lower wears that can have it).

Main selling point will probs be the 4chip + pink still.

Lowest current bp seller has their rocket listed at 24 so maybe just throw yours up for 30 or sth and see if somebody is willing to overpay for it. Don't expect a lot of good offers though.

*since you already got it listed at 45, probs keep it at that. I would def take offers ~30 or more.

**pretty sure I'm on that discord, not sure if I am allowed to link stuff like that on forums so if you want the link, I can dm it to you.

9 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

Good blood splatter size but really nothing crazy rare or collectible. Some people like to keep stuff with good blood splatters but I doubt somebody would do crazy overpay for that. Probs could ask for a key or two on top of normal listed price fro the blood since it's ft as well with good blood (ft has the least blood of the 3 lower wears that can have it).

Main selling point will probs be the 4chip + pink still.

Lowest current bp seller has their rocket listed at 24 so maybe just throw yours up for 30 or sth and see if somebody is willing to overpay for it. Don't expect a lot of good offers though.

*since you already got it listed at 45, probs keep it at that. I would def take offers ~30 or more.

**pretty sure I'm on that discord, not sure if I am allowed to link stuff like that on forums so if you want the link, I can dm it to you.

The "uncommoness" is the blood spot location, it's over the chips. Of course i don't expect the gazillion keys, but your suggestion of 30-35 is fair, i am aiming towards that price atm. Thanks for your answer!

pretty sure i crafter one looking similar to this not too long ago... wouldnt say its too rare or that it boosts value much

Since you already got it sold, good call on taking that paint for it. 32 key buy order is pretty great, even better if you manage to sell it for more.

A strange factory new high roller medi gun was last sold for 1,000 keys if I'm not mistaken. I think that made it the most expensive one sold yet?

Saying this, there might be a market in it. Cool none the less!

3 hours ago, Snizzle said:

A strange factory new high roller medi gun was last sold for 1,000 keys if I'm not mistaken. I think that made it the most expensive one sold yet?

Saying this, there might be a market in it. Cool none the less!

I recently paid 1400 keys for a SFN High Roller's SMG, neither SMG nor Medi are Freelance Grades like the Rocket Launcher though. Strange Mercenary Grade Skins from this collection require Strange 10 Freelance grade skins from it to be traded up. There is no other way to get them in strange (besides doing 10% or other odd tradeups obviously, gambling my beloved)

Comparing Freelance and Merc grade is pretty pointless, even more when you consider that merc High Roller's can't have the balloonicorn crest (1% chance) or any form of "random" poker chips on them.

Other skins from this collection like the Strange FN Top Shelf Revolver and Knife (also Merc) have been sold for 1400-1700 keys as well iirc.

Most expensive TF2 skin sale (no postlife or fancy unusual pixels since I don't really know that market well enough) was probs a Strange FN Top Shelf Grenade Launcher (Commando Grade Gentlemanne's Skin) which sold for ~$15.000 in mixed at the time.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1