Marketplace.tf keeps declining my AMEX virtual prepaid card even though I put the correct details and I have enough balance to it...

crista_lyne

I use AMEX virtual prepaid card through GCash (a virtual wallet in the Philippines) since I don't have a credit card and PayPal. Before, I was able to purchase TF2 keys using the linked AMEX virtual prepaid card. I'm trying to buy 2 keys and I can't purchase because it keeps saying that my card is declined! I even put correct details and I even have 600 pesos (10.51 dollars).

Am I doing something wrong or what? (•᷄- •᷅ ;) 

probably because it's a prepaid card.

I tried prepaid visas in the past but it didn’t work but granted sounds like you’re doing something slightly different. Unfortunately I have no idea what’s wrong but you could contact their staff for help 

well first of all this isn't marketplace.tf, their support or discord would probably provide the definite answer

there is 2 kinds of prepaid visa that i know of, 1 kind you can't add money to and the other you can

for simplify visa A you can add money to visa B whats on it is whats on it

ik many sites will let you use prepaid cards but only visa A but most if not all won't let you use visa B

why idk its just how sites do it

Ohhhh, that’s why. Thanks for the answers. •ᴗ•