ЯR Bots - An Easy Trade Bot

rockeyroad1415

Hello there!

I would like to introduce to you all ЯR Bots! After a year or so in continuous development, I am happy to release to you all a TF2 Trade Bot. I have privately used this bot for a year and fixed many issues whilst adding many features which I think may be useful to the owner of the bots.

Features of ЯR Bot:

- Ability to post listings on Backpack.tf (both buy and sell)

- FREE Automatic Price updates! - Yes! This is free, unlike other bot services which require payment for auto pricing. If you want you can continuously request the bot to reprice its items!

- Custom Owner Controls.

- Send invitations to users to join a unique group.

- Extensive Monitoring Tools - through the use of Discord live trade photos are sent, whilst through Steam, the owner gets detailed trade receipts including the information about the other user who just traded your bot.

- SteamRep Scammer check

- Display statistics of your bot, regarding trades, accepted and declined.  

- And so much more!

See ЯR Bots in action:
Currently have two ЯR Bots which have been used for trading and testing:
SpeedyBot: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198154777866 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154777866
HappyBot: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198177957865 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177957865
Their live trades can be seen in the discord group - current bot trades section (https://discord.gg/M9ftkpY)

About me:

- Available mostly all the times, able to help with any issues or questions. 

- A dedicated worker, striving to improve ЯR Bot in any way. Always happy to take suggestions to add more features requested by bot owners!

- Have 6 years on Steam.

- 11 +rep's on backpack.tf, mostly based on brokering high-value items for others, refunding items and as well as fixing issues with the bots

- Clean on SteamRep

- Have played and I still am playing in many leagues in competitive TF2 including OzFortress and UGC League

How to get ЯR Bot:

You will have to contact me! Information below.

This bot will be available to anyone and will be distributed in a similar fashion to how Bot.tf works, but a bit different. The only difference is, you provide the steam account you wish to be your trade bot OR you can choose to use one of my steam accounts. After that, you will be in the driving seat!

Your ЯR Bot will be hosted on a VPS provided by me (just like Bot.tf). Meaning it will be running 24/7! More trades done!! 

Pricing:

Will be a subscription based. Contact me for further information. I can assure you that it will be the best pricing currently offered.

Lets talk:
Have any question or query whether it be big or small don't hesitate! I am always ready to help. 
Contact me here:
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rockeyroad1415/
Discord: rockeyroad#9399 
My Discord Group where you can see ЯR Bots in action: https://discord.gg/M9ftkpY

Chat Soon! 
Rockey 

2 hours ago, Cool Fez said:

Why would anyone use this over tf2-automatic which has open source code, and you can basicly run it on a phone ?

Some people are lazy and pay for the convenience

Is it open source?

• If it is, why not use tf2Automatic?
  • If it isn't, why not use a trusted source like bot.tf?

I couldn't see why I would pay or use a service like this

11 hours ago, MsFloofie said:

Is it open source?

• If it is, why not use tf2Automatic?
  • If it isn't, why not use a trusted source like bot.tf?

I couldn't see why I would pay or use a service like this

i have personally tried setting up a tf2-automatic bot, i can see why someone would not want to spend the time trying to set one up, the guide is sometimes outdated, the time it takes to update all your listing, leaving your computer on all day/night or renting a server, bot.tf has a queue of 20.

this dude saw a demand and is filling it.

now if he'll only accept my friend request.......

47 minutes ago, mallfoodcourt said:

i have personally tried setting up a tf2-automatic bot, i can see why someone would not want to spend the time trying to set one up, the guide is sometimes outdated, the time it takes to update all your listing, leaving your computer on all day/night or renting a server, bot.tf has a queue of 20.

You can run tf2-automatic on a pi or a spare phone via Termux. Once you setup the list its there, but if you wanna risk your items with an anon, well thats up to you. Just saying its not that hard.

How can we be sure that there is no secret code inside which will steal all our items later? There are lots of various known cases of people being scammed by a "trade bot". I would not trust any bot especially with russian letters in it's name. Russian people are always shady hackers 

32 minutes ago, Kate said:

How can we be sure that there is no secret code inside which will steal all our items later? There are lots of various known cases of people being scammed by a "trade bot". I would not trust any bot especially with russian letters in it's name. Russian people are always shady hackers 

I'm sorry but your comment doesn't really make much sense: "... hosted on a VPS provided by me (just like Bot.tf)" means that if the service owner decides to take your items, he simply will (yes, just like with Bot.tf). There is no need for any "secret code" and you never see the bot's code anyway.  Your comment would make sense for https://tf2automatic.com/ where you run the code yourself.

Based on the comments here it seems like you'd be better off simply charging to set up bots for people using existing open source code, rather than selling private source code that no one can vet.

8 hours ago, mallfoodcourt said:

Sorry, you were level one on steam and didn't leave a comment on my steam profile. Hence the delay in adding you back as a friend. I have done this now. Please PM me :) 

5 hours ago, Kate said:

ЯR  - its not russian. My name is Rockeyroad.. there are two RR's in my name.. and personally i like the look of ЯR than RR hence. I am not Russian. In fact Australian :) - Hope that clarifies anything. And for future, if you have had bad experience with Russians in the past, I think it is reasonable to give everyone a chance before calling anyone who is Russian bad. Don't think anyone can choose where there are from. Like I can choose not to give my service to Swedish people, but I wont. I am happy to help you, if there is anything i can do for you. 

4 hours ago, rockeyroad1415 said:

Australian :) 

Now i know i can trust u ;)

Or i'll come to ur house if u scam me.. one of the two.....

What are your prices?

2 hours ago, JayTee said:

Now i know i can trust u ;)

Or i'll come to ur house if u scam me.. one of the two.....

What are your prices?

Hahaha sure! 

Current prices are $7 per month, I can take TF2 items (keys and ref ONLY) or even do Paypal :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived