closed

dead name crime scene

Bit of a tip to avoid scams from no direct payment.

if you don’t recieve payment up front, when its done put a GIANT ass watermark all over the damn thing with you name plastered everywhere

tell them to pay for the non marked one

when they do, give em the clean one

1 minute ago, Infernape said:

Bit of a tip to avoid scams from no direct payment.

if you don’t recieve payment up front, when its done put a GIANT ass watermark all over the damn thing with you name plastered everywhere

tell them to pay for the non marked one

when they do, give em the clean one

Thanks, but now I'm not even gonna start the drawing  if I don't recieve the full payment upfront

The time i was scammed was when i recieved half of the payment upfront, then never recieved the other part

10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Thanks, but now I'm not even gonna start the drawing  if I don't recieve the full payment upfront

The time i was scammed was when i recieved half of the payment upfront, then never recieved the other part

Honestly I prefer the tactic of Pay half to start and the other half when it's done. 

Or even what Infernape said, last massive art commision I did (like 6 keys) he gave me a massive watermarked version and then i had to pay (which obviously I did) for the non-watermarked version.

These are really sick though and I might buy one!

11 hours ago, JayTee said:

Honestly I prefer the tactic of Pay half to start and the other half when it's done. 

Or even what Infernape said, last massive art commision I did (like 6 keys) he gave me a massive watermarked version and then i had to pay (which obviously I did) for the non-watermarked version.

These are really sick though and I might buy one!

Thanks for the interest!

• dead name crime scene changed the title to closed
  • dead name crime scene locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived