Signature Pictures

goldskies

I would like to know how to make your signature have a picture, not just a link to one, but one you can see.

Also, please do not spam it with annoying 9 year old chat, such as ERMAGURD UR SUCH A NOOB, U DON'T EVEN NO HOW TO DO THAT? ERMAGURD

To this I say:

post-3985-0-92838200-1377718091_thumb.jpg

I would like to know how to make your signature have a picture, not just a link to one, but one you can see.

Also, please do not spam it with annoying 9 year old chat, such as ERMAGURD UR SUCH A NOOB, U DON'T EVEN NO HOW TO DO THAT? ERMAGURD

To this I say:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

img

(without the space)

There is a image button where you simply can add the url....maybe hoover over symbols in the text editor?

bb code is easier

Not really. Type in the whole bbcode or just click a symbol.

Click the symbol, then move the mouse, then paste the link, then click ok...vs. =gh or img

Click the symbol, then move the mouse, then paste the link, then click ok...vs. =gh or img

You can also click enter instead of ok. And you have to paste the link as well when you are using bbc. You have to make 5 special characters, that can't be shorter.^^

You can also click enter instead of ok. And you have to paste the link as well when you are using bbc. You have to make 5 special characters, that can't be shorter.^^

Except ones entirely on the keyboard, the other requires you to use a mouse. Much faster to just type. 

I didnt and i created it. And i got it working ^^

O.O my signature was a phishing link for 20 seconds...

lol Mario like tf2 and mario :P... I do too...

Except ones entirely on the keyboard, the other requires you to use a mouse. Much faster to just type. 

Well I guess you are using your mouse from time to time as well so....

Archived