• @@@@@@
  • smokedem

smokedem

Somebody update the Burning Conquistador, that's been fixed for 7+ months and never had a proper suggestion.

• ☣Long218☢

☣Long218☢

Silver Div 2 after 10 games. woo

• smokedem

smokedem

I set my music player to be a steam game and I never close it. No regrets.

• thatguydann

thatguydann

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51b315b54bd7b8f83100001c Radu RD- if you see this, be ashamed with your "input" (top comment)
  • @@@@@@
  • Crabislav

Crabislav

Got challenged to a duel - was winning 1-0 and BAM - blackout. I love Russia.

• A Delicious Cashew

A Delicious Cashew

seriously scrap.tf? I badly need 3 more keys, and extra ref for my friends, and of course scrap.tf is out of metal. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/11549471 I hate these things now

• grimdercell

grimdercell

does duped buds really matter?

• lukecandy

lukecandy

buying s. shotgun for 1 key + bp expander

• ThatOtherChigga #Mack
  • Qusk
  • lukecandy

lukecandy

sold unusual for 26 keys after buying for 24 i am the god of unusual trading

• AwesomeMcCoolName

AwesomeMcCoolName

Time for Scrap.tf to sell hats at 1.22 Ref again.....

• Punishment_Fatal

Punishment_Fatal

I just realized now that the Adult Swim hats are craftable...

• Punishment_Fatal

Punishment_Fatal

Would it be okay if I submit a counter-suggestion on an Unusual? The person didn't calculate Unusual overpay, and they recently went offline. (Not to mention the fact that on another trade I saw, the same suggester offered a hat for the hat he's suggesting. Premeditated bp raising possibly?)

• Qusk
  • Blatch

Blatch

Just got my first foil Trading Card: a Witch from L4D2 after a cram session of offline No Mercy (that I didn't win, of course).

• @@@@@@
  • Doctor Roflcopter

Doctor Roflcopter

What should my pyro wear? I have : Last breath, filamental, merc pride scarf, sore eyes, attendant, pyro beanie and a merc muffler that Im going to buy soon