All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. russell is on a roll, two russellposts in a day????
  3. That's not nice Dom. I sincerely wanted a price assessment for the two unusuals that I didn't know. I was thorough looking at the stranges and the Burning Flames BOA. Thank you for the constructive criticism.
  4. So you paid for something without knowing its price or know the price (obviously you do) and just post for attention. Either way, you're stupid.
  5. Thanks Bananas! Very cool! Stay tuned for my next post!
  6. I won against my homie, ubark yesterday, 04/25/24 on Vatican! Good game once again! I want to thank Loafy for Middlemanning and I gave Loafy a Nuts n' Bolts Bombing Run as a tip. Going to call it quits now! It's wise to quit while up. I did lose prior as well a 3 key crab on TGP and a 45 key crab on Vatican. You win some and you lose some. 3 key crab - 22.5 key crab - Also did a tour in Mvm too with the Vatican Gang: Here's the compares: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198064724507#!/compare/1713916800/1714003200 https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198064724507
  7. this cleared the confusion up for me, thanks! 100 for dome 45-50 for cock
  8. All I know for certain is you would have to mow a few yards for those unusual hats. Hope this helps
  9. ye I'd still like an estimate of what I bought
  10. russel is only saying he bought the bp so he doesnt have to say he scammed them. typical russel posting smh.
  11. Today
  12. Russell Post reading guide
  13. So u can go check it
  14. I actually had a friend of mine, orang who offered me a TS FH Fab for my Gpan we had a deal of 35 key. It was until I had a friend who ran from me from a 60 key crab. I kind of told orang I was going in a bit. Edit: I ended up passing on the deal. But ye I would put the killstreaker and sheen on my Gpan. Decided to pass and stick with what I had rn. I'd still think 35 keys is fair though
  15. Honestly if he didn't I would have thought his account was hacked or something. Classic Russell.
  16. Why did you specify which persons bp you bought
  17. I know it's good but I don't really know what to expect from it. If you are interested in upgrading your golden pan lmk :^)
  18. Jessecar

TF2 BlogFireside Cup

The North American TF2 Competitive offseason is kicking off with a bang! Fireside is hosting the Fireside Cup, a $600 (with potential to increase via fundraising), two week cup featuring the best North American sixes players in the region. Not to mention, some of the best teams like Like A G6 will be participating! There is one kicker to this cup though: apart from the traditional sixes composition of two scouts, two soldiers, one demoman, and one medic, only one off-class can be on the field at any time. This will force teams to put a little more creativity into how they approach any given scenario throughout the game. Gone are the days of the Engineer reinforced Heavy / Pyro / Sniper last hold! The first week will be a best of two group stage, and the next week will follow with a best of 3 playoffs to decide the winner of the cup. The cup will take place on the weekdays between May 13 - May 23 and will be broadcasted by Fireside and EssentialsTF. Come tune in and watch the best of North America duke it out. Important Links: Announcement Twitch Stream A Twitch Stream B Youtube Stream Tournament Page Official Fireside Website View the full article
  19. So I bought my friend's backpack: 3 Unusuals and 21 Stranges. The Unusuals were the Burning Flames Brotherhood of Arms (in- date at 395 keys), Searing Plasma Crone's Dome and a Sunbeams Based Metal Billycock. https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198064724507#!/compare/1714003200/1714089600 https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198145714513#!/compare/1714003200/1714089600 https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198145714513 I just need a price assessment for the Searing Plasma Crone's Dome and the Sunbeams Based Metal Billycock. Feedback welcome! Thanks!
  20. N.J

p2p tf marketplace

Good to see someone finally doing this. Perhaps at an early stage it's better to have only the payment methods that the seller specifies, certainly it improves transparency and is probably logistically easier, but in my opinion a site balance system is far more preferable as it means all payment methods offered, are available equally to all buyers and sellers. If for sake of example, I have only access to Bank transfer and a seller specifies Bitcoin, then I'm unable to purchase any of his items. If such a feature were supported, it would also make sense to improve the range of cryptos offered. I'd suggest BSC, SOL, LTC and ETH on some other chains for better fees (BASE, Optimism, Avalanche-C).
  21. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hunt Down The Pithy

hand it over to awesomesause now
  22. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

p2p tf marketplace

at this point i am convinced that mp.tf bans anyone that dares creating a competing website
  23. Littlepudintater

p2p tf marketplace

24. Mr.BeardMan

p2p tf marketplace

Real reason: banned on marketplace.tf for using script* In rep.tf: "Banned for breaking community or internal rules" (not for scamming people) i am not scammer, and traded on a bp.tf for years. And you won't risk losing your inventory on my site. The only thing at risk when placing orders is a small amount of cryptocurrency. For example, a $5 deposit is enough to buy and sell up to 100 items, with the average cost of each item not exceeding this amount. The merchant commission is 1% of the transaction amount, allowing you to complete 100 successful transactions with this deposit. And if you find someone who understands the development of such projects, they will tell you that a lot of effort has clearly been put into the project.
  25. NightStar

p2p tf marketplace

Even if it is P2P, you are still risking your steam account by login into the site. Just so we're clear, Im not in anyway saying that this guy should not be trusted, Im just pointing out the obvious ban on Marketplace.
  26. Entwen

p2p tf marketplace

This shouldn't excuse the fact theyre banned. It goes to show if they cannot be trusted on other trusted websites then why should we use their own website?
  1. Load more activity