Next pricing event; what would you like to see?

Teeny Tiny Cat

Next pricing event; what would you like to see?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like this to happen?

• End of June
    • Start of July
    • Mid July
    • End of July
    • August
    • Other (please comment)
  2. 2. How long would you like it to last?

• 1 day
    • 1-3 days
    • 1 week
    • 1 week +
  3. 3. Would you prefer weekend or weekdays?

• Weekend
    • Weekdays
    • Both
    • Don't care

• Administrators

So we'd roughly planned to do another one of these during the summer, and I'll have more free time in a couple of weeks so thought it'd be good to get some feedback on how you'd like this organised. It'd be nice to get as many users involved as possible.

I have some poll options regarding timing. I had thought that a longer event might be preferable, to allow people more time to meet in their groups and work at a leisurely pace, but the feedback from the people involved in the last event suggested that you guys would actually prefer about the same or maybe shorter. Please comment and let me know what you think would be better and why.

Anything else you would like to see? Any changes to the setup or the rules that you think would work better next time? If you didn't get involved, any things we could do that would make you want to? Post it all here.

Thread from last event can be found here, for reference: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/59793-unusual-taunt-pricing-event-setting-up-teams/&do=findComment&comment=575252

• Like 2

1fPrARJ.jpg

Woah, I was gone longer than I thought. I'm assuming it's organized, mass-pricing, right? If so, you can count me in even though I'll probably bring nothing useful  or significant to the table. Probably a good way to settle back into price suggesting. 

Whereas most of you guys' summers have just started, mine is about to end, so end of June to the start of July is ideal for me as it's just the not-so hectic, 'getting to know the new professors for the semester' part of school year.

Don't really mind what day of the week it is, nor do I mind how long it will last.

• Administrators

Woah, I was gone longer than I thought. I'm assuming it's organized, mass-pricing, right? If so, you can count me in even though I'll probably bring nothing useful  or significant to the table. Probably a good way to settle back into price suggesting. 

Whereas most of you guys' summers have just started, mine is about to end, so end of June to the start of July is ideal for me as it's just the not-so hectic, 'getting to know the new professors for the semester' part of school year.

Don't really mind what day of the week it is, nor do I mind how long it will last.

I added the link to the last thread, might help clear up how it worked a little.

My participation depends also on how you organize teams and divisions. Wasn't a fan of how it gor carried out the last time. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

My participation depends also on how you organize teams and divisions. Wasn't a fan of how it gor carried out the last time. 

How would you prefer it be organised?