GG Polar

Toughsox

Oh wow, shocking news in the blog today. I'm sure you had a good run, Polar; although you're not fully leaving like me. I'm glad life hasn't caught up with you yet! haha

• Like 3

Mate, I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, but it was an absolute pleasure to meet you. Super cool, grounded individual. Thanks for helping me cash out half my backpack, haha. I wish you the very best!

Hey, I'm not much of a poster, but I lurk in the shadows  :D  And who knows, you might fill up your backpack again some time, I'll be here  :ph34r:

You are one of those people I was talking about when I said it has been a joy to watch people grow here. The change I saw from several years ago to the work you put in with your team for the pricing event... I was floored. It takes a lot to really surprise me as long as I've been around, but you certainly surprised me there. Was an absolute joy watching you work with your team. K1ng may have helped with all the pieces / technicalities, but it really felt like you were the glue. Hope to see you at the next event, and I hope to be there to help out when it happens. Best of luck to you. 

Gosh polar, don't make me blush please  :wub:

I just wanted to say I loved all the input you put into the event once again, I loved it and the teams and I loved working with everyone.

I will join the next event, and I hope to floor you once again. 

I hope to see you around whenever you can, I would love to see your compliments and helpfull info once again!

Kind regards,

TheProcave

• Like 2

I go on hiatus for a couple of months and return to find the end has come. I had only been around the trading community for the past couple of years but before I sunk my teeth into the sweet butt of Foamy I attempted to caress the fur of polar. My advances were not returned but despite this Polar has always been helpful with questions regarding pricing and the rules revolving around pricing even to the newbies who (with no knowledge of suggestions) spout complete nonsense Polar has always remained composed and never lost his temper with stupid questions.

Much respect to you Polar and all the best in the future

• Like 1

I hope I'm not too late to this, but best of luck to all of you! You've made TF2 trading the way it is today, and I can't thank you enough for your service.

See you guys around and thank you all!

• Like 1