Trade Offers & Classifieds Settings

Cosgrove

Quick suggestion here, as I use Classifieds quite alot and listing many items at once can sometimes be a bit lengthy. I noticed that Trade Offers were a focus of the recent update and you have to specify for every item what type of trade offer you're willing to accept. The "Yes: Offer B/O Only" "Yes: Offer Anything" "No: B/O only" "No: Add me to negotiate". If it could be made so you could set one option of them as a default for all your trades, instead of choosing one every single time you make a classified. Perhaps it can be added to the Settings page under the Trade offer link part?

I know I would certainly be appreciative. I don't know about anyone else, but for me this is a small little issue that I can see getting on my nerves in the future.

Thanks for reading.

• Administrators

Already told Brad to add it. Too bad he doesn't listen to me :P this will hopefully catch Brad's attention

Why wouldn't it? I mean the avatar....

Aside from that, I agree with this suggestion and hopefully it will be added soon!

Already told Brad to add it. Too bad he doesn't listen to me :P this will hopefully catch Brad's attention

Alright awesome. Thanks.

Yeah whenever Woifi messages me something, I just ignore it. When it comes from users, I listen.

Brad, you are like my grandmother who starts to call me wrong names too.

PS: Also this is your 666th message. No conincidence for sure.

Archived