More Report Options on Classifieds

Python.

Can't speak for everyone, but I for one am tired of always having to choose "Other" then type in the reason many times a day because of stupid people and there aren't enough options. Currently, there are only 2 Options: "Offensive Content" and "Seller asked more when I added him", but there are many more offenses people can make

Some suggestions:

1. Spamming Classifieds

2. Posted a different price than selling for. (e.g. Earbud for 19.9 keys to cut the 20 key sellers, while still sells for 20 keys) Reference: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/5225-cutting-the-queue/

3. Troll post

4. Unable to trade, yet uses classifieds (iunno)

Etc., so on and so forth

Number 2 and 3 especially need to be added

Any opinions on this? Upvote/Like/Feedback all appreciated

Or have brad let us report the classifieds from the homepage

-pic-

█▀▀░█░░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█

▀▀█░█░░█░█▀▀░█▀▀░█▀▄

▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░ ▀

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀

░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█

░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░░████

░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█

░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█

░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█

██████▄▄█░░░░░███▄

▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Brad.tf ░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░█

▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░█

▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░█

Can't speak for everyone, but I for one am tired of always having to choose "Other" then type in the reason many times a day because of stupid people and there aren't enough options. Currently, there are only 2 Options: "Offensive Content" and "Seller asked more when I added him", but there are many more offenses people can make

Some suggestions:

1. Spamming Classifieds

2. Posted a different price than selling for. (e.g. post an Earbud for 19.9 keys. Selling for 20 keys) Reference: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/5225-cutting-the-queue/

3. Troll post

4. Unable to trade, yet uses classifieds (iunno)

Etc., so on and so forth

Number 2 and 3 especially need to be added

Any opinions on this? Upvote/Like/Feedback all appreciated

#2 already exists and #3 fits under "Other". I dont even know how #1 would work unless you have someone constantly listing, unlisting, and relisting every minute.

#2 already exists and #3 fits under "Other". I dont even know how #1 would work unless you have someone constantly listing, unlisting, and relisting every minute.

#2: "Seller asked more when I added him" is not the same as "Posted a different price than selling for", which is like cutting the line

#3: Everything fits under "Other", but more report options are needed. 5 Options and "Other" seems about right

Obviously they aren't perfect suggestions, just an idea.

#2: "Seller asked more when I added him" is not the same as "Posted a different price than selling for", which is like cutting the line

#3: Everything fits under "Other", but more report options are needed. 5 Options and "Other" seems about right

Obviously they aren't perfect suggestions, just an idea.

#2 just needs to be reworded. Its used like how you worded it anyway.

Yeah just use the damn comment box. I will delete all reports which aren't clear enough.

Tired of continuously typing in the box, and having to make it easy to understand. More options would be great.

Doesn't seem too hard to set up either

Tired of continuously typing in the box, and having to make it easy to understand. More options would be great.

Doesn't seem too hard to set up either

Well most who don't type in the box, report accidently and confuse it with the add button. That's why I want everyone to type something if the case isn't really obvious (like untradeable, already sold, etc).

Yes, it would be nice. I am constantly annoyed by people who list items up for 1.99 keys (2 keys) or even for 1.1 keys (when they are looking for 1 key 1 ref)

I'm OK with this but there's a problem... 

cleverpun

Everytime I make a comment in ANY price vote in the main backpack.tf I got a warn, I read the rules, and there's really NOTHING I did to deserve those warnings, the only thing I assumed is "He's bullying me..."
I actually only created an account here to say that, I dunno if it's the right topic to comment it and if it isn't sorry and can you please move it to the right place? Thanks.

Actually I got 2 warnings today for 2 comments in the key prices, I can't copy and paste them because I was banned from that section but it was almost like that:

"This shit again... You guys gotta learn, THERE'S NO STABLE PRICE, they said it when keys are 5.00 and look at us now... I gotta admit, 2.33 was a crappy price for a key but I think 5.00 was OK..."

and

"I don't get this warning sistem... I read the rules over and over again and I still got warnings... My only clue is that I said "Shit" and "Crappy" but that is kindergarten level... Right?
Vote cleverpun for best admin!

(BTW I gonna get a warn for this)"

The last one was a bit offensive, I admit but, c'mon! What am I doin' wrong here?! Can someone tell me?

cleverpun

Everytime I make a comment in ANY price vote in the main backpack.tf I got a warn, I read the rules, and there's really NOTHING I did to deserve those warnings, the only thing I assumed is "He's bullying me..."

I actually only created an account here to say that, I dunno if it's the right topic to comment it and if it isn't sorry and can you please move it to the right place? Thanks.

Actually I got 2 warnings today for 2 comments in the key prices, I can't copy and paste them because I was banned from that section but it was almost like that:

"This shit again... You guys gotta learn, THERE'S NO STABLE PRICE, they said it when keys are 5.00 and look at us now... I gotta admit, 2.33 was a crappy price for a key but I think 5.00 was OK..."

and

"I don't get this warning sistem... I read the rules over and over again and I still got warnings... My only clue is that I said "Shit" and "Crappy" but that is kindergarten level... Right?

The last one was a bit offensive, I admit but, c'mon! What am I doin' wrong here?! Can someone tell me?

I think you're lost. I stopped reading at "Everytime I make a comment in ANY price vote in the main backpack.tf I got a warn"

If you really have a problem, go herehttp://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/forum/8-bug-reports-site-issues-ban-appeals/ kthxbai

liek if u cri everitym

cleverpun

and

Alrighty, I'll tell you what you're doing wrong here. It's not offending the mod. Cleverpun can handle this and had waayyy worse. It's because you're posting there just to post. The comment section on a suggestion is meant for you to comment on a suggestion. Not randomly have a chat about what you think is a good key price. There are different places for this. Then you decided to repeat that with your second comment. I fully back up the warnings and ban as you posted useless comments on a key suggestion, where the comments could provide a good source of information on accepting/denying the suggestion (I talk about proof).

And here is where this is stated http://backpack.tf/vote?showrules=1 "posts with no content are not allowed" Also this has nothing to do with the topic

Alrighty, I'll tell you what you're doing wrong here. It's not offending the mod. Cleverpun can handle this and had waayyy worse. It's because you're posting there just to post. The comment section on a suggestion is meant for you to comment on a suggestion. Not randomly have a chat about what you think is a good key price. There are different places for this. Then you decided to repeat that with your second comment. I fully back up the warnings and ban as you posted useless comments on a key suggestion, where the comments could provide a good source of information on accepting/denying the suggestion (I talk about proof).

And here is where this is stated http://backpack.tf/vote?showrules=1 "posts with no content are not allowed" Also this has nothing to do with the topic

Oh... so that means I NEED to have a purpose? I can't just give my opinion?

Do you realize it's bullshit, right? I mean, imagine if in our society you can't give any opinion without a purpose... That's why they're called opinions, they don't need a purpose, you can just say "I hate hot days..." and that's a opinion I can't say you're wrong neither "call the police" because of that...

*Sigh*

As I expect... Keys gonna be 1 Earbud soon or later...

Oh... so that means I NEED to have a purpose? I can't just give my opinion?

Do you realize it's bullshit, right? I mean, imagine if in our society you can't give any opinion without a purpose... That's why they're called opinions, they don't need a purpose, you can just say "I hate hot days..." and that's a opinion I can't say you're wrong neither "call the police" because of that...

*Sigh*

As I expect... Keys gonna be 1 Earbud soon or later...

I guess you can state your opinions, but why do it on a my Suggestion thread? And what? You don't need to have a purpose to have an opinion?

Archived