Have an idea? Get help turning it into reality

Bone

Hey guys,

Ever faced a problem in your daily life?

Ever thought of a solution for it?

Got an idea that can change the world?

Don't have the means to make it a reality?

Get it to me, and I will definitely try to undertake the task and help you make that idea, a reality, and give it an online presence if not more.

You can contact me via PM. I am NOT active on Steam anymore, we can shift to Facebook/WhatsApp later once we've discussed over PM/Skype.

-Bone

Could you elaborate on the "turn dreams into reality" bit? What are you exactly trying to do here?

Academic? business? Gaming? Um. Love life?

Getting a girlfriend for you skrubs would be mission impossible

Lol jk ily

Hey guys,

Ever faced a problem in your daily life?

Ever thought of a solution for it?

Got an idea that can change the world?

Don't have the means to make it a reality?

Get it to me, and I will definitely try to undertake the task and help you make that idea, a reality, and give it an online presence if not more.

You can contact me via PM. I am NOT active on Steam anymore, we can shift to Facebook/WhatsApp later once we've discussed over PM/Skype.

-Bone

get me a gf :D

This sounds really great, can you helping me with the following:

First, I need a house with a garage that fits two cars.

Second, I need to buy a massive bookshelf that covers one whole wall

Third, I need to buy books to fill it

Fourth, I need to buy a ferrari and lamborghini

Firth, I need a video camera.....

Can you help me? :D I'd also need a big online presence

jeez you guys are brutal. He want to help people give their ideas life, its not a bad concept at all. It may be difficult, but we have no idea what he can do.

He want to help people give their ideas life, its not a bad concept at all. It may be difficult, but we have no idea what he can do.

Bone's a pretty cool guy. Jack of all trades, I'd say when it comes to technology and gadgets (sub-forum this was placed in).

He can code Steam Trading bots, make websites, make apps and a heck of a lot more to do with coding and programming. Really, he just wants to help people with their aspirations, especially if they want to become the next Geel.

jeez you guys are brutal. He want to help people give their ideas life, its not a bad concept at all. It may be difficult, but we have no idea what he can do.

Everyone's joking with him, take is easy

This is backpack.tf forum after all...people don't come here to build the next Berkshire Hathaway

I don't know about others, but I'm just confused and partially trolling :P

I doubt someone would go to you if they had a world changing idea. You might wanna start out extremely basic, and even with those I think there are legit organizations out there to help.

First of all, sorry for the hardly informative OP. I ha to write this in a hurry for reasons.

I'm confused... Are you like a business advisor? Angel investor??? 

Business advisor and if needed website/app/software + hardware circuit dev

sorry :#

Bone's a pretty cool guy. Jack of all trades, I'd say when it comes to technology and gadgets (sub-forum this was placed in).

He can code Steam Trading bots, make websites, make apps and a heck of a lot more to do with coding and programming. Really, he just wants to help people with their aspirations, especially if they want to become the next Geel.

thx

so are you offering to build websites for people :?

thats one aspect

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, just because this is backpack.tf forum doesnt imply people here cannot have ideas. I appreciate the few positive posts here but I honestly wasnt expecting this many trolls. Not being butthurt, just saying. Anyone can have ideas and most of the cases they dont have the means to turn it into a real thing. I have 4 startups of my own 2 of which are legally registered companies in India so I know what shit people go through in doing stuff like this. I wanted to try and help those who actually have an idea - just because you game or troll on forums doesnt mean you are not worthy of changing the world.

Well bone I greatly appreciate the post. If I ever do have an idea for which I need some coding I'll be sure to hit you up.

Even I didn't expect the amount of edgy teenagers that flooded this, I'll give you that.

btw did you buy the laptop? Are you happy with it?

Well bone I greatly appreciate the post. If I ever do have an idea for which I need some coding I'll be sure to hit you up.

Even I didn't expect the amount of edgy teenagers that flooded this, I'll give you that.

btw did you buy the laptop? Are you happy with it?

Hey doktor,

I'll be attending the Yale summer school in July, I'll get the laptop there. My sister will order it couple weeks before I go so it'll be ready by then.

Hey doktor,

I'll be attending the Yale summer school in July, I'll get the laptop there. My sister will order it couple weeks before I go so it'll be ready by then.

How much for a website

Help me learn web design and steam bots so I can make bet.tf?

tutoring isn't really something I have time for im sorry :$ 

To begin with web design, assuming you have 0 knowledge, take some basic courses at codeschool or codecademy (google for them) to begin with

I want to make a kitty clothing line

most baby clothes 0-3 months (shirts ofc. why would you put pants on a cat WHY) will fit a cat

Archived