Why am I banned again ?

☣Long218☢

A distinctive lack of swag

Yeah, I'm with you on this one Long, you literally did nothing wrong at all.. and the reason? "Ohai."

I don't think being hostile and saying "What the hell?" is a good idea.

BTW; you were banned most likely because you were warned about key suggestions when Vincent closed yours 5 months ago.

Mods had a small inkling of hope to ban you when you made another key suggestion and did not post a mountain of proof.

They wanted to perma ban you 4 months ago

They couldn't

Therefore they did the next best thing

CUin4months

Inb4 Brad makes a new type of ban just for kritzkrieg Ubercharged tags

Erm o_O

Werent you just back DDDD;

Edit: just read the tread, should go for a ban appeal, probably need that extra suggestor atm since alot of unusuals...etc are out of date...

Seems chief established why already. I assumed that was the case. Thank you chief, that was something I wanted to ask.

As for the reason you got a perma bann. No clue. I assume.

To save their butts from savethekey community members. To look better. Use you as a scapegoat. 

They dont like you

Youre too good at getting rep and suggested soo much they wanted to cut down on suggestions. Look we already have pyroman who is like a leaking dam of suggestions.

You unknowingly got carded keys. Were never marked so i doubt thats it. Looks like you were famous enough to even get steam to think you knowingly bought them because of that imgur.

Appeal and find out why. Im curious to know if it really is they dont like you because you made their work hard (they had to deal with all the key blame and key comments)

Archived