rare items and the voting system.

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/513a4253ba2536b86c000017#513bf4864bd7b8e765000013_row

just pasting this as an example

mr.J j  closed this suggestion demanding for more proofs on it

is this legit?

where we supposed to find proofs for an item that is 300 units 2 for sale in outpost

the rest 7 part of a set wich we cant value

not taking into account the voters

or demanding for more proofs in an item that rare is something you shouldn`t admins do but if you do you should justify it further?

is any fan o war for example sold in the current range the last 4 months?

no

is there more proofs available??

no

should it lower the prise or keep ot the same when the demand is huge and the offer is the lowest from evyrithing else in tf2 universe i really doubt that.

will a collector put his collection up for sale in the current range ..

hahah no way.

should the suggestion pass in your opinion. or not,.

is this a far cry to manipulate prices from admins part!! to buy some time so he can buy his own fan o war? most probably not but the deniel of this suggestion really is suspicius,

if sir john read this i really want to hear more than 2 lines of excuses about this subject! its not a bill you can track a million trades in a day! its a fan o war and i am truying to buy 1 in the current rang for 12 months i have suggest in the past a rise in value because clearly you cant buy a clean one for 2.5 buds

Looking for one for 12 month now? It was 8 month in that suggestion and 3 month ago you claimed to own 85% of them (what a preposterous claim). What is it?

All the offers in all the trades I see are within the current range, considering Unusuals at 90% of their low end. Your highest offer was 64 Keys, 2.37 buds, and I think that was the highest anywhere in pure too.

The new suggested high end was based on one offer of 3.2 in a trade where everybody knows by now the owner is not selling, I mean 8 month old, c'mon!

The guy that offered the 3.2 pure in that trade and claimed he bought one for 3 pure made an unusually high offer compared to all the other offers. And to top that, he has a private backpack now. So this could very well be a fake too.

That's why it was right to close the suggestion.

Archived