Taking drawing commissions

Guest Tixerp

Guest Tixerp

I'm taking commissions of any kind. Any normal art is worth 1 key, and anything NSFW related is worth 2 keys. Here's a reference photo of how my art looks: http://tinyurl.com/qhys8sz

If you need more samples because you're still curious, then let me know.

Thank you.

I'm taking commissions of any kind. Any normal art is worth 1 key, and anything NSFW related is worth 2 keys. Here's a reference photo of how my art looks: http://tinyurl.com/qhys8sz

If you need more samples because you're still curious, then let me know.

Thank you.

Could you put an ACTUAL screenshot with the screenshot button?

Could you put an ACTUAL screenshot with the screenshot button?

Sorry, I'm new to these forums. Here:

tumblr_np3v4bgd1G1ux1nnbo1_500.jpg

Is that better?

Sorry, I'm new to these forums. Here:

tumblr_np3v4bgd1G1ux1nnbo1_500.jpg

Is that better?

Nice, but not 1 key nice.

Something in the range of 3 ref would be better, and that's actually looking at things realistically.

Nice, but not 1 key nice.

Something in the range of 3 ref would be better, and that's actually looking at things realistically.

I only priced it at 1 key because I saw it from a perspective that meant I was selling my art for $2.50. And some people sell their art for way more.

I only priced it at 1 key because I saw it from a perspective that meant I was selling my art for $2.50. And some people sell their art for way more.

Look around at the other art threads and what people would want to sell them for. Honestly, 3 ref sounds about right for what your're doing :P

Look around at the other art threads and what people would want to sell them for. Honestly, 3 ref sounds about right for what your're doing :P

Most of the art here is either SFM art, or MS Paint MLG art. Not trying to bash on those pieces of art, but I think mine is a bit different.

Well... On second thought, it does seem a bit wrong to charge so much for something I made.

I think I'll just do free commissions instead.

Well if you're doing commissions for free, I'd like a gardevoir :D

Also, Gent does drawings on paper before he does them on the computer, he scans them I think.

Well if you're doing commissions for free, I'd like a gardevoir :D

Also, Gent does drawings on paper before he does them on the computer, he scans them I think.

Ok. I can do that. And sadly, I don't have a scanner. If I did, I would use that same technique. I'll probably get one soon.

I'll post your commission on my new post.

I think people should instead bask in the glory that is a post having no user associated with it.

How did you make your original post without an account?

I think people should instead bask in the glory that is a post having no user associated with it.

How did you make your original post without an account?

I don't know. It's my first time here, so I forgot to login, and I made a post as a guest on accident.

I don't know. It's my first time here, so I forgot to login, and I made a post as a guest on accident.

But the forums doesn't let you make a post if you're not signed in, so I'm confused. @~@

Edit: Going through each and every subforum while logged out, it seems that only the Artist's Lounge and CS:GO Trading subforums allow thread-making without logging in. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but that should be reverted for at least the CS:GO Trading subforum. :P

Archived