Get rid of the "You're awesome!" thing on the homepage

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

All it does is clog up the homepage with nothing useful. Expanding the classifieds to cover that area would be nice

I thought that was a special message for me :(

All it does is clog up the homepage with nothing useful. Expanding the classifieds to cover that area would be nice

It's fine the way it is. Consider it a block in the website - if you have ads on then some ads show up, and if you've donated/made premium you get that message.

It's fine the way it is. Consider it a block in the website - if you have ads on then some ads show up, and if you've donated/made premium you get that message.

More room for classifieds to show > A message telling me what I already know

I just re-enabled ads so I wouldn't have to see the fucking picture anymore.

But...

Getting rid of picture>Seeing the picture>Ads

But...

Getting rid of picture>Seeing the picture>Ads

Except ads support the site. and aren't that obtrusive.

@Brad, would it be possible to separate the ads? (Theres the one main add on the home page and then theres the banner ads on the right side, i'm perfectly fine with the main ad being there, but the banner ads are just annoying).

@Brad, would it be possible to separate the ads? (Theres the one main add on the home page and then theres the banner ads on the right side, i'm perfectly fine with the main ad being there, but the banner ads are just annoying).

I'm not saying get rid of the ads, since donors get the 'remove ads option' and replaces it with the You're Awesome thing, I'm just want the You're Awesome thing to disappear for donors.

yes

I just WT hide the dman your awesome pic with ads

I don't want the side banner ads

plz brad

Am I the only one who actually has ads enabled because they're not overly annoying and I like to support Brad because I like him.

if it wasn't for the side banner ad i would, but that thing just gets in the way when you refresh the page.

Archived