[CLOSED]

Sovietek

Class: Scout and Sniper (Up to you which team they're on)

Cosmetics(Scout): Summer Shades(An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Fast Learner(Distinctive Lack of Hue), Essential Accessories(Distinctive Lack of Hue)

Cosmetics(Sniper): Professional's Panama, Villain's Veil(Pink as Hell), Summer Shades(An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge)

Unusual Effects: None

Weapons/Killstreak: Scattergun on Scout and Sniper Rifle on Sniper (Both stock versions)

Map: CP_Process or CP_Badlands

Time of Day: Up to you, anything that looks good.

Whats your idea: Up to you again, surprise me ;)

P.S: If you can't do both, then just do the scout.

Cosmetics(Scout): Summer Shades(An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Fast Learner(Distinctive Lack of Hue), Essential Accessories(Distinctive Lack of Hue)

Cosmetics(Sniper): Professional's Panama, Villain's Veil(Pink as Hell), Summer Shades(An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge)

Weapons/Killstreak: Scattergun on Scout and Sniper Rifle on Sniper (Both stock versions)

I've started, shouldnt be too long

Class: All  B) 

Cosmetics: All: Killer Exclusive painted white. Scout: Flapjack and Macho Mann. Solly: Kringle & Stogie (Has buff Banner). Pyro: Gas Guzzler and Lunatic's Leathers. Demo: Macho Mann and Juggernaut Jacket. Heavy: Gabe Glasses and Siberian Sophisticate. Engi: Macho Mann & Endothermic Exowear. Medic: Quadwrangler & Macho Mann. Sniper: Macho Mann & Chronomancer. Spy: Macho Mann and Business Casual. Oh, and paint everything white.

Unusual Effects: Cloud 9

Weapons: (in order of class) Baby Face, Stock RL, Nostromo, Eyelander w/ Tide, Iron Curtain, Jag, Quickfix, Machina, Spycicle 

Map: Ctf_2fort or PL_Upward

Time of day: Morning

Whats your idea: Think of something.  B)

I know this is a big job, but ill pay if you want. Also, can you put Oddball in the top left corner? :D

Class: All  B) 

Cosmetics: All: Killer Exclusive painted white. Scout: Flapjack and Macho Mann. Solly: Kringle & Stogie (Has buff Banner). Pyro: Gas Guzzler and Lunatic's Leathers. Demo: Macho Mann and Juggernaut Jacket. Heavy: Gabe Glasses and Siberian Sophisticate. Engi: Macho Mann & Endothermic Exowear. Medic: Quadwrangler & Macho Mann. Sniper: Macho Mann & Chronomancer. Spy: Macho Mann and Business Casual. Oh, and paint everything white.

Unusual Effects: Cloud 9

Weapons: (in order of class) Baby Face, Stock RL, Nostromo, Eyelander w/ Tide, Iron Curtain, Jag, Quickfix, Machina, Spycicle 

Map: Ctf_2fort or PL_Upward

Time of day: Morning

Whats your idea: Think of something.  B)

I know this is a big job, but ill pay if you want. Also, can you put Oddball in the top left corner? :D

This job will take a while so stay tuned

Class: Medic, Heavy. (both Red)

Cosmetics: Gentleman's Ushanka, A Brush With Death, Heat of Winter, Ready Steady Pan medal Season 1 (No paints)

Officer's Ushanka, Cuban Bristle Crisis, Sleeveless in Siberia, Ready Steady Pan medal Season 1 (No paints)

Unusual Effects: Burning Flames, Burning Flames

Weapons: Festive Medi-gun, Festive Minigun (Tornado Manndarin)

Map: cp_coldfront/pl_barnblitz/koth_viaduct/cp_snowplow http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=23104(I don't care which, just choose 1)

Time of day: Night

Whats your idea: If possible, heavy snowfall. Medic needs to be healing the Heavy, moving towards him with a stern/angry face. 

Class: Sniper (Red)

Cosmetics: Professional's Ushanka, Marksman's Mohair (Radigan Conagher Brown), Five-Month Shaow (Radigan Conagher Brown), Ready Steady Pan medal Seaon 1

Unusual Effects: Burning flames

Weapons: Frying pan

Mapkoth_viaduct

Whats your idea: Smacking a jarate'd Blu Scout with the Pan.

Class: Engineer, Red
Cosmetics: Rustic Peacenik's (No Helmet), Gold Digger, Egghead's Overalls
Weapons: Southern Hospitality
Map: Upward, last point
Time of day: Day
Whats your idea: Laughing (southern hospitality taunt), with a level three sentry in shot.

1920x1080 please.

Edited this request. Hope it doesn't matter. Thanks.

Class: Pyro, Red

Cosmetics: Last Breath, Pyromancer's Mask, Sub Zero Suit

Weapons: Degreaser

Map: Any snowy map, barnblitz maybe

Time of day: Day, but overcast skies? Is that possible? If not then night.

Whats your idea: Reflecting a rocket

Hi there,

I am signing off for today so your SFM Poster will have to wait a bit, sorry for any inconvenience 

Yours will be done as soon as possible

Class: Medic, Heavy. (both Red)

Cosmetics: Gentleman's Ushanka, A Brush With Death, Heat of Winter, Ready Steady Pan medal Season 1 (No paints)

Officer's Ushanka, Cuban Bristle Crisis, Sleeveless in Siberia, Ready Steady Pan medal Season 1 (No paints)

Unusual Effects: Burning Flames, Burning Flames

Weapons: Festive Medi-gun, Festive Minigun (Tornado Manndarin)

Map: cp_coldfront/pl_barnblitz/koth_viaduct/cp_snowplow http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=23104(I don't care which, just choose 1)

Whats your idea: If possible, heavy snowfall. Medic needs to be healing the Heavy, moving towards him with a stern/angry face. 

Class: Sniper (Red)

Cosmetics: Professional's Ushanka, Marksman's Mohair (Radigan Conagher Brown), Five-Month Shaow (Radigan Conagher Brown), Ready Steady Pan medal Seaon 1

Unusual Effects: Burning flames

Weapons: Frying pan

Mapkoth_viaduct

Whats your idea: Smacking a jarate'd Blu Scout with the Pan.

http://s21.postimg.org/h0g0w66if/snowy.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/ayofhr3dh/poster.jpg

http://s17.postimg.org/ms2i25a3z/uwot.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/bzujptat7/uwot1.jpg

Hi there,

I am signing off for today so your SFM Poster will have to wait a bit, sorry for any inconvenience 

Yours will be done as soon as possible

I am prepared to wait, prioritise the requests that came before me.

Class: Scout(red)
Cosmetics: pink Merc's mohawk;greybanns;champ stamp
Unusual Effects:
Weapons: Australium Scattergun
Map: plr_hightower(on the tower)
Time of day: night
Whats your idea: make it so you can see his back and holding the weapon like this: http://sovietmentality.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Red-Scout-Poster-Attempt-2-335776615

Also make his looking at the camera so you can see the mohawk(pink) and the graybanns with a sneer on his face

If this is not possible just make him look cool with the items i mentioned :P

I may give a 1ref tip if i like the poster

Class: Sniper (Red)
Cosmetics: Double-Cross Comm (Distinctive Lack of Hue), Max's Severed Head (Distinctive Lack of Hue), and Snow Sleeves (Balaclavas are Forever)
Unusual Effects: none

Weapons: Festive Sniper Rifle (And if you could add Hot Rod Singularity at 10 kills, I'd like that.)
Map: Snakewater
Time of day: Afternoon
Whats your idea: Have him aiming at the camera.  

Thanks 

Class: Scout(red)

Cosmetics: pink Merc's mohawk;greybanns;champ stamp

Unusual Effects:

Weapons: Australium Scattergun

Map: plr_hightower(on the tower)

Whats your idea: make it so you can see his back and holding the weapon like this: http://sovietmentality.deviantart.com/art/TF2-Red-Scout-Poster-Attempt-2-335776615

Also make his looking at the camera so you can see the mohawk(pink) and the graybanns with a sneer on his face

If this is not possible just make him look cool with the items i mentioned :P

I may give a 1ref tip if i like the poster

http://i.imgur.com/B0gYiKs.jpg

Class: Scout (Red)

Cosmetics: Flapjack, Bombing Run, Graybanns

Unusual Effects: Green Energy

Weapons: Australium Scattergun, Festive Bat on back

Map: plr_hightower (Around tower)

Time of Day: Dusk if possible, if not night

Whats your idea: Jumping off the tower with a grin, with various explosions, bullets, etc whizzing around. Holding the aussie the standard holding action.

Def. giving a ref if this comes out nicely, thanks!

Why you no make mine?!?? I'm going to curl up and cry now....

JK its ok if you dont (if you don't mind your pet cat being killed that is..)

Class:pyro(red)

Hats: gold filamental(if you can't paint its fine), wraith wrap

Unusual effects: disco beat down

Map: Anything that looks good

Weapon: degreaser

Pose: Anything that looks good

Idea: any thing is fine.

Thx man :D appreciate it!

Why you no make mine?!?? I'm going to curl up and cry now....

JK its ok if you dont (if you don't mind your pet cat being killed that is..)

Hi dreadlock. You poster is very large and requires a lot of effort and time which I don't have at the moment sorry. I just do small posters for people for the time Im studying.

I'm going to ask for something a bit on a large scale. Just tell me if you discouraged on doing it and i'll just withdraw my request.

Class: Scout, Spy, Soldier, Engi, Demo. (Red)
Cosmetics: Scout (Backward Ballcap, Flapjack, Digit Divulger), Spy(L'Inspecteur, Cut Throat Concriege, Summer shades), Soldier(Warpig, Graybanns, Antarctic Parka), Engi (Texas Ten Gallon, Trencher's Tunic, Pip-boy), Demo (Tough Stuff Muffs, Bombardier, Bird of aberdeen)
Unusual EffectsNone
WeaponsIf possible all there weapons should be placed on the table or at least placed on the side of it
Map:  Pick what ever you like.
Time of dayNight with some light
Whats your idea: All of them toasting thier beer bottles around a round table (Or rectangular one) with happy faces while demoman is sleeping is the back of the table sleeping with a beer on his hand.

Archived