Unluckiest thing that's ever happened to you

JakeTheAwesome

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> found a really nice girl 5 years ago on da webs which wasn't living too far away from me (like 2 hours with the car, 1 by train)

> woha, she also liked me

> I wasn't in the wrong universe, it was actually happening

> sometime she created an account on facebook and stopped using the network where I found her

> I didn't rotate to FB since I hated it for the obvious reasons (still do so today)

> she completely forgot about me at that point

> somehow I also forgot about her

> for 4 fucking years I felt that something is missing, not able to get it in my mind though

> finally got it that it was her what was missing

> needed a month to remember the only helpful fact to stalk find her through google

> found her couple o' days ago on facebook

> added, she remembers me, chatted a bit, I think it's all good

> after 3 days I'm kinda getting ignored

> I'm down.-

Serious..

Edit:

Fuck that; I'm about to visit somebody

Today is actually Valentines Day for me... it went good.

Unluckiest?

Getting addicted to video games. (overcame the addiction doe)

Posted this before.

Well basically 6 months ago [July 11th 2014 I was swatted. (fake police call about me shooting my mother dead with an ak-47) My house was swarmed around with swat and I was half asleep not knowing what was going on. Then I got yelled at through a megaphone which finally woke me up. Startled and unaware what was going on I got dressed and went downstairs. a really bright spotlight was pointed at my door and maybe like 30 cops were pointing AR-15s at me. My family was scared for my life thinking they'd lose me. My sister was screaming at them that they are going to kill me. I complied with everything they said and slowly walked backwards to my front yard with my hands up. They searched me and were pleased to know I had no weapons. I actually knew what was going on then and told them I was being swatted. Most of them were unaware what that was so I explained it to them. The house was searched and everything ended well.

(September 3rd, 2014, my god damn birthday) I woke up with police in my house. Apparently I had threatened my school via email (using my name on a email account which had my name in it, it's obviously not mine I said because I use Major Snake as my online Aliases for everything.) that I planted bombs throughout the school and was going to shoot it up during school hours later that day. It made the news on many channels and the school was shut down for the day. Anyways heres the important part.

A few days later the FBI got a search warrant and comprehended my pc, 3 phones, an iPod and an xbox 360. They said I would get my items back 3-4 months later. [i found a document saying that they would only keep it for 2 weeks.] It's been 5 months now, I wouldn't be too surprised if I never get my items back.

I got hit by a car once when I was 15, luckily I was pretty well off afterwards besides all the blood from the gash. Healed up nicely without any medical assistance

so how exactly is that the unluckiest thing that has ever happened to you?

so how exactly is that the unluckiest thing that has ever happened to you?

Its not the worst outcome but you have to realize the shock of it happening and the parent's worrying and turmoil

When I was 13, I was at the skate park skateboarding.

I was skating around in the bowl and I tried to land a trick but missed the land and fell 4-5 feet down, head-first into the bowl onto the concrete. Not wearing a helmet...

I split my head open and suffered a mild concussion. The cut on my head wasn't so bad tho, it was only about half an inch wide :s

I wasn't able to attend school for 2.5 weeks, the doctors made me exercise and play certain kinds of games. It was horrible, lemme tell you that.

Was going way too hard in gym class playing Badminton. Jumped after the birdie, twisted my ankle and landed on it will all my weight. Felt fine at first and walked on it for around 4 hours until it started to hurt. Got sent home in agony and had to wait another 5 hours until I could go to the ER where they found out I severely sprained it, then I had to use crutches which look fun at first but they take a lot out of you. Learn next day that we won the game... by 20 points so my sacrifice was completely in vein. This was about 3 weeks ago and damn does it feel good to be in a boot instead of crutches.

Walking in on my 86 year old great aunt in the bathroom on Thanksgiving

Remember kids: Knock before you walk in

Why don't you silly Americans use locks on your doors like everybody else?

Archived