Multiple classifieds listing combining into one?

Punishment_Fatal

I don't know how exactly to phrase it in the title or in a paragraph, but here it goes. Sometimes when I'm on the classifieds, I see multiple people posting items that are the same but share different values (i. e. 2 Buds, both the same but with different ID's). I was suggesting that maybe there would be a way to make it so that instead of having 6 listings of a certain item with different ID's, there would be a little multiplier by the price or by the name to show how many they're selling. An example of this would be if I had 5 keys to sell at 5.66, but I didn't want to make a listing for each one. I would then fill out a little box right next to the price that says "# of items" so that I can list how many I'm selling without having to do each one. Anyways, that's just what I wanted to suggest.

They could have different levels, etc. The person listing has x amount of listings possible, and if they want to use them all on similar items it's up to them to use them the way they want. The only limitation is they cannot list the same item twice (as in, the same exact item id as you pointed out)

Archived