Airasia Flight QZ8501 missing

Zefrom

So many this year. Something must be up to consistently be the cause of all these disappearances.

Worst part of all, 2 incidents (including this) happens around Asia, 1 happen over Ukraine and all of them are Asian airplanes

inb4 Bermuda Triange shifted itself near Malaysia

There must be a solution to the problem.

I think we should look into AirAsia and Malaysian airlines in general. Check their engine deliverers, the teachers of new pilots... maybe there is something wrong there. Perhaps the engines delivered are faulty, perhaps the new pilots are being taught inefficient and dangerous tactics. There is something wrong.

EDIT: The two pilots had more than 1500 hours in the air. These pilots weren't rookies.

The bermuda sky: Anywhere a Malaysian airplane is traveling.

But seriously, I'd be just a tad afraid to fly with Malaysian after the crap they've had going. Surprised there's been no investigation yet, with all this crazy stuff happening.

It's not really a Malaysian Plane. Its on a route to Singapore

It's from a different airline, but let's pretend it's the same anyway.

What do Malaysian planes have in common with street prostitutes?  They're both cheap and they both go down a lot.

What does a witness in a mafia trial have in common with a Malaysian airplane?  They both have a tendency to disappear mysteriously.

e6dcd43cf0a6b59aab088721e551f211.pngi found this poll and i voted on it. BTW if you notice Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore form a triangle 

I will soon make a theory why these triangles are making difficulties on flying.

There must be a solution to the problem.

I think we should look into AirAsia and Malaysian airlines in general. Check their engine deliverers, the teachers of new pilots... maybe there is something wrong there. Perhaps the engines delivered are faulty, perhaps the new pilots are being taught inefficient and dangerous tactics. There is something wrong.

EDIT: The two pilots had more than 1500 hours in the air. These pilots weren't rookies.

I would take a serious look at the maintainance culture and how maintainance people/staff are treated. People generally want to do their job well but often the institution doesn't allow them to.

Dutch news said it was a very modern plane and very well maintained. I flew Malaysia at least once before and I believe Air Asia too. They were good planes, very modern and it didn't appear to be ill-maintained at all.

Of course my research data isn't very good, but there are way shittier airlines I believe than Malaysia/Air Asia

I must say though, Airbus has the most reliable aircraft in the air today, they are a clearly better aircraft manufacturer than Boeing, mainly when it comes to crash reports. This is not an opinion. 2014 was a terrible year for aviation and seeing such a top-of-its-class plane go down, is such a shock. I have no idea where my point is going but just what I said. Bye.

Illuminati confirmed

Right?

Seriously though

isn't a bit odd for MH370 and QZ8501 to went missing as a same place?

I mean look at the flight pattern for both flight

MH370 - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26503141

QZ8501 - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30614627

It's almost the same place where it's went missing.

That's weird

Illuminati confirmed

Right?

Seriously though

That's weird

From any place it can went missing. It went missing at almost exactly the same place. Kinda like something isn't right at that place.

If we find out what happened to QZ8501 we might also find out what happened to MH370 also. (maybe it just my theory)

hopefully anyone in that flight will be safe.

Edit: didn't notice the autocorrect change something.

Archived