Icons of Two U. Effects.

Bloodsaw

try placing them on a hat and show us how they look ?

I think he means it's for the little icons for in the unusual effect listings, not on the hat itself.

I think he means it's for the little icons for in the unusual effect listings, not on the hat itself.

id still like to see how it looks with a hat. like the icon with a hat.

i know, and i asked him for that

These look pretty well done, and not to mention the fact that our previous effect maker has some problems with Brad Pitt right now or something like that so we're running short on icons for new Unusual effects.

These look pretty well done, and not to mention the fact that our previous effect maker has some problems with Brad Pitt right now or something like that so we're running short on icons for new Unusual effects.

I can Probably try to do more. :P 

Wasn't it Accell? 

Accell made the new unusual effect backgrounds on Bazaar. It's a pretty good job.

True, But he just went and made some edits on screen caps As I can see. Xd

Cool, but i think the new scheme is more of a lineart style, meaning single color designs.

I Like this better than the current icons though

Update! I'm Working on a "Aces high" one.

And as for Watt and that green thing, It's being done.

Thanks!

Accell made the new unusual effect backgrounds on Bazaar. It's a pretty good job.

Bazaar=OP

The icons are vector single color inside a font. Some of the icons show colors because they're using CSS tricks.

Also, no offense to Accel but the unusual icons on bazaar are quite terrible, just wait for the new ones on backpack -- coming soon :D

The icons are vector single color inside a font. Some of the icons show colors because they're using CSS tricks.

Also, no offense to Accel but the unusual icons on bazaar are quite terrible, just wait for the new ones on backpack -- coming soon :D

bazaar sux

Best photoshop skillz 2013

Yez Yu r Rite. Veri best PS skeelz 2103 raiting 10/10

(Aces high is a twat. So hard, but still working.)

Archived