Spreadsheet that Tracks (Cash mainly) Trades

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

To track my sales from Keys via Paypal, I created a Google Drive spreadsheet:

It works by taking real time data from backpack.tf's profile, it's for my use at the moment. It has 6 rows and infinite columns, the rows are:

|steamID64: | Keys Bought:| GBP Estimate: | GBP Paid:| Date of trade:| Paypal Email:|

The rows can of course be edited,  GBP to USD etc. ontop of these, shows totals and addings.

These are:

• Backpack.tf value
  • Keys in stock
  • Total value ( Paypal {or money in circulation} + backpack.tf) 
  • Total money traded
  • Total Keys (or item of choice) traded
  • Paypal balance ( You have to enter this, due to paypal needing a open login and excel being limited)

The Spreadsheet is used for:

1)  which allows you to enter the user's steamid64, it then allows a link to it's steamrep so you can check etc.

2) It allows you to enter the number of keys you are selling to the person, and then shows the price it is going to cost the buyer (you have to enter what you're selling for { ie. $1.60} at the top)

3) Automated system which adds up the total keys sold, total money traded and the number of sales!

4) Automated way at the top that finds your backpack.tf backpack, which then lists how many keys ( or anything you set it to ie. Raw Metal) at the top!

5) Also shows your backpack value, and by entering your paypal cash, it approximates your total backpack wealth

6) Check what users' have bought in past

7) Match Paypal address with steam account in times of chargebacks 

Of course this is fairly limited to Excel, but if I did further plan this and code it into a program that you could run.

Some Idea's I have are:

-Shows if marked on steamrep in column ( Maybe Brad can help me with this one, I found the way to link it, but the marked tag on steamrep is a picture, so I'm not sure how to check / un-check for that)

-Does date for you

-Automated way of finding pay-pal balance ( <- hard as paypal logs you out after 5 mins or so)

-Allow for more items not just keys

- Further user friendly

-Being able to add multiply currencies in drop down table

You can see the example here and of course the email addresses are blurred for safety!

So that's my idea, any extra ideas are welcome. 

Thanks!  :lol: 

P.S Please keep this on-track and this is only a concept, to create this for usage I would need permission, I can confirm this is the only copy to date.

• 3 months later...

Archived