No limit/higher cap on suggestions.

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Been on my 50/50 cap every single day for 18days now.

I can see this from 2 different POV

1) A user can take advantage and put up 100's of troll suggestions

2) A dedicated user can put up and spend as much time as he wants instead of waiting for the mods.

In need of a own thread since my other got 0 replies.

this thread - http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/9167-7-suggestions/ (this does NOT include the 10+ dota2 suggestions).

Still a good idea regardless. A moderator cannot deal with suggestions in a timely manner if there's 300 clogging the system all from one user. Its a large caseload and may lead to errors if moderators get careless and start relaying simply on the supposed accuracy of a regular suggester's suggestions when doing mass acceptances in order to clear a building backlog.

Also a good idea.

Think I brought this up in the past where we should remove the limit on blue belts and higher (got completely ignored tho)

Many suggesters such as myself when updating a hat prefer to update all effects at once to avoid weird effect tiers

• 2 weeks later...

why not have it restricted to what belt you have?

Maybe also diffrent belts for dota2 and bp.tf.

Not diffrent colors, just that if someone has 1 tf2 suggestion accepted and 300 dota2 suggestions accepted, it will show a purple belt on the dota2 site and a white belt on the tf2 one. 

Archived