Closed

Teeird

Would user's be able to suggest/create you guides?

Right now there's a comment section in each (well only 1 for now) guide, you can post in the group or on the comments to suggest. But no, as of now users cannot post their own guides willynilly. However I may seek out people to help make guides in the near future.

Right now there's a comment section in each (well only 1 for now) guide, you can post in the group or on the comments to suggest. But no, as of now users cannot post their own guides willynilly. However I may seek out people to help make guides in the near future.

You should throw my guide to paypal up there.

P.s du eet

Someone just made a "What to do after being hijacked" guide. you should ask his permission to add it to your site. Also, a guide on how to spot phishing links would be cool. There are a lot of those links around outposts trades now. Most of them post a great deal and "add me" and link to a phishing site.

Some of the accounts posting those links were probably hijacked.

Someone just made a "What to do after being hijacked" guide. you should ask his permission to add it to your site. Also, a guide on how to spot phishing links would be cool. There are a lot of those links around outposts trades now. Most of them post a great deal and "add me" and link to a phishing site.

Steamrep.com, steamcommunity.com, forums.sourceop.com, manncotrading.com, Tf2-trader.com, reddit.com, forums.rawrtradeclub.com, Backpack.tf, Forums.backpack.tf, trade.tf, tf2spreadsheet.traderempire.com

Pretty much the only valid links, if you see any others, DONT click them. 

Steamrep.com, steamcommunity.com, forums.sourceop.com, manncotrading.com, Tf2-trader.com, reddit.com, forums.rawrtradeclub.com

Pretty much the only valid links, if you see any others, DONT click them. 

However, most phishing links look REALLY similar to those. "steancommunity" "steamcornmunity" Idk.

However, most phishing links look REALLY similar to those. "steancommunity" "steamcornmunity" Idk.

Links

• Read over the link CAREFULLY. Make sure there aren't any misplaced/added/missing characters. 
    • ​Common Links: 
      Steamrep.com, steamcommunity.com, forums.sourceop.com, manncotrading.com, Tf2-trader.com, reddit.com, forums.rawrtradeclub.com
  • Make sure the links are real. A good way to check, find the website via Google and login; if you're still logged in when you click the link provided, its real.
  • Once verified, make sure its really his. Make sure the Steamid64/steam url in the thread matches the persons actual profile.

It's his property. If he wants to give it to me to put it on the site, I'll see what I can do.

I probably won't create a "spotting a phishing" guide, because google may close down my site in violation that they may think it's a phishing site. If I'm going to teach people how to avoid certain links and such, I'm going to have to make a few example points, and that's what my website would be terminated for.

It's his property. If he wants to give it to me to put it on the site, I'll see what I can do.

I probably won't create a "spotting a phishing" guide, because google may close down my site in violation that they may think it's a phishing site. If I'm going to teach people how to avoid certain links and such, I'm going to have to make a few example points, and that's what my website would be terminated for.

Just use the links section of the pp guide. Make people aware that they need to be cautious of spelling, and ways to make sure it's the actual website. (I. E. Logging into the actual website then clicking the link).

I'm going to do some heavy revamping with the website soon. This involves several things:

A website that isn't hosted by google, so there's a lot more potential with it.

A forums.

Much more I'll be announcing as time goes on!

Honestly, when it comes to trading, you just need to have some common sense and be able to reference the backapck.tf price spreadsheet properly. Never let anyone force you into a trade that you don't want to do.

Archived