HELP HELP HELP ME!! I GO HACKED :(

Minion.ags

Where do i write to the steam support? please help me i got scammed and i just need my items back! pleeeeeeease!!

anyone got a link straight into where i can write?!

Nothing we can do, write a ticket to steam and hope they see it as a successful hack/phishing attempt. If not they will refuse to restore your items, they have gotten a lot more strict on this as it's common knowledge about phishing (they warn users and have preventive mesures) and have taken on the "your account your responsibility".

This might take a while seeing as the recent source engine exploit had a lot of people banned and stuff so i assume there will be a even longer backlog than usual,

If you're hacked I'm afraid there's nothing we can do. You'll have to ask the hacker, nicely, if you'll get your stuff back

Most likely sold the stuff already and cashed out.

1 day after your "hijack", all your tradable items were moved into the new items section of your bp: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198014889301?time=1397977200 . Oh yes, that doesn't look suspicious at all that the phisher decided to just take your whole entire bp and only dump the stuff he didn't want, including some of your Unusuals.

Archived