Best stuff lost in forgotten backpacks

Mr Furley

Posted · Hidden by OverduePixels, May 1, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by OverduePixels, May 1, 2017 - No reason given

Yes

what is the purpose of this thread

There's a user with a collector's marshall mutton chops set and a collector's cuban bristle crisis set who I would gladly pay upwards of 700 keys for both if he was not trade banned.

Yes

what is the purpose of this thread

For fun and some sad tails, my question is why you would take the time to ask

You guys do know a couple or most of these guys are probably dead right? sorry to get morbid but outside of major lifestyle changes thats probably the only reason why they're "forgotten" 

• Like 1

You guys do know a couple or most of these guys are probably dead right? sorry to get morbid but outside of major lifestyle changes thats probably the only reason why they're "forgotten" 

I choose to think they fell down the stairs, bumped their heads and forgot about their rare items

The Spellbound War Pig I sold

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198063974617

At least the spellbound war pig is 1 of 5 and there another one on the market

The 1 of 1 arcana war pig is with this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/outizedinfries/

Hes banned on outpost, backpack, vac banned and hasn't been online in 13 days. Probably never coming out of his inventory

Considering we're talking about (most likely) young people, that probably only covers the minority.  I would say life changes are more likely the culprit, meet a girl, have kids, that sort of thing.  After something like that, it becomes really easy not to care about pixels anymore, even if you could theoretically sell them for cash, a lot of people just lose complete interest and step away forever, leaving unusuals and other rare items behind.  

At least the spellbound war pig is 1 of 5 and there another one on the market

The 1 of 1 arcana war pig is with this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/outizedinfries/

Hes banned on outpost, backpack, vac banned and hasn't been online in 13 days. Probably never coming out of his inventory

I remember adding the guy. He was like VAC Banned so rip arcana warpig lol

Considering we're talking about (most likely) young people, that probably only covers the minority.  I would say life changes are more likely the culprit, meet a girl, have kids, that sort of thing.  After something like that, it becomes really easy not to care about pixels anymore, even if you could theoretically sell them for cash, a lot of people just lose complete interest and step away forever, leaving unusuals and other rare items behind.  

Should be easier now days to get the cash and don't worry. Just throw all your unusuals on marketplace and come back in  a year.

• 2 weeks later...