What's keeping you from getting Premium?

cares

/  

56 members have voted

1. 1. /

• It's too expensive
    • I'd like to see more functionality
    • Premium Search ("Everything") is too slow, clunky, incomplete, etc.
    • I would get it for the Classifieds benefits but I don't think they're good enough
    • I would purchase Premium with keys, but it's too expensive compared to PayPal (no long term discount, etc)
    • My payment method is not supported (mention it below) and I don't want to purchase Premium with keys
    • Purchasing Premium with keys is not an option, I'd like to be able to purchase it with other items too (ToDs, Max Heads, unusuals, CS:GO items, etc.)
    • Other

I think its too expensive for low-tier traders as in a month it would be hard for them to make the 3 keys back, plus make profit, but for high tier traders it $5 id nothing.

I just feel like it doesnt' have any features to justify the cost for me. I mean premium search is useful, but I never suggest, and don't have the time. At the same time though, I have no idea what should be added to make it worthwhile.

I personally disagree with this. I do next to no unusual trading, nor have I done much in the past. I bot buy stranges and craft hats using premiums autobump and FREE backpack automatic, and it is WAY more than 5 keys/2months. Even off just craft hats you could make the money back easily. The hardest part is creating all your listings the first time.

I think the price is right where it needs to be. I would like for an easier way to search for spells as a premium feature as well, since that's mostly what I use premium search for.

I see what you mean, but I didn't mean those with bots or people who do mass low-tier item trading, but rather those with sub-$20 backpacks who just do some trades now and then.

You might try out to set the price for 1 month to 1$ (or something cheaper than 5$) like outpost did. 

For these who already have premium they can buy an extra month for 1$.

Maybe u gain as much money monthly as u do now or even more since definitely more people will buy it.