Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Brad Pitt

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Added UGC Highlander Season 19/Season 20, UGC 6vs6 Season 21/Season 22, and UGC 4vs4 Season 8/Season 9 tournament medals
  • Added Gamers Assembly 2017 tournament medals

View the full article

Stop playing with my feelings

No major update will come until many months later this year when the Pyro update and the Jungle update will be shipped.

*Both of those updates will be shipped together.

Just thought I'd let you know, there's no reason to get your hopes up for anything major until a few months from now.

Why, may I ask, did they have the Heavy vs Pyro? It led me to believe an update was coming, why even announce it ?

From day one I predicted the Pyro update will come out before or on the same day as the Mayflower.

Using simple logic and how Valve acted in the past it was blatantly obvious is would NOT be part of the annual Halloween or Smissmas update. Yet people believed this and got annoyed.

So, given that I still believe it will be May 11 or earlier. If not then in the summer. Hold me to it if you really want Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯