Do backpack.tf listings expire?

BullDoser

Hello,

I would like to create around ~1000~ listings on backpack.tf, however I wanted to ask if they expire. Placing so many listings will take quite a lot of time alone and it would be even worse if same would have to be done again soon.

Thanks!

They expire after 7 days if they aren't bumped, but if you do that regularly they'll stay up until the item is out of your backpack or you take it down yourself. Since you have donator status, just sign into the main site every so often and they'll all be bumped automatically.

Also, it's worth mentioning that Bp.tf does have a cap on the amount of listings you have open. I don't remember how many it is offhand, but youll probably find out wha it is on your own when you try to list all your items.

• Like 1

If you use the site once every 5 days with donator/premium your listings will bump and won't be removed.

If you're ever away for some time (or something like you needing to reset your mobile auth so you can't trade), you can use the hide all listings button on your user page (http://backpack.tf/me). These will be kept for 1 month. You can unhide them at any time.

Thanks. Maximum number of listings does not worry me, I am willing to "donate" keys to get more of them. It's just that I value time much more than I value money and I would hate to relist them once a month or something like that. Updating prices is one thing, but doing all work from 0 would suck pretty bad. Thanks again.