New to Trading, need help with first trade

Simirror

Hey guys, Complete Moron here, so I was on trade.tf today and found someone selling their clean unusual Bubbling Plumbers Pipe for 9 keys pure. Should I do it? Thanks!

Profit

no, the unusual is probably cancerous, definitely better stuff to spend keys on to turn a profit

• Like 3

yeah for profit I wouldnt say its the best idea but its a decent hat and as someone who has dealt in a lot of bubbling unusuals I really like the effect I don't know why its designated as "cancerous" when it looks a lot better than some mid tier effects I'm looking at you disco beat down, confetti, and storm effects so as far as if you should take it, do it if you like the hat and are okay with keeping it for a while as I'm sure you can eventually resell it for a very marginal profit 

yeah for profit I wouldnt say its the best idea but its a decent hat and as someone who has dealt in a lot of bubbling unusuals I really like the effect I don't know why its designated as "cancerous" when it looks a lot better than some mid tier effects I'm looking at you disco beat down, confetti, and storm effects so as far as if you should take it, do it if you like the hat and are okay with keeping it for a while as I'm sure you can eventually resell it for a very marginal profit 

I am beyond triggered that you just said bubbling is better than dbd, so triggered.

I am beyond triggered that you just said bubbling is better than dbd, so triggered.

I'm beyond triggered that Nuts>DBD every time imo.

bubbling > weather/dbd/confetti ??

Yeah sure and Dread Knot > Viewfinder :P

dunno if that's a response to people in general calling it cancerous or me calling the hat cancerous, but I'm calling it cancerous cause bubbling + crappy robo hat