I need some help with a paypal trade , thanks !

Merendas

So i sold about 500 - 600 keys to that guy http://backpack.tf/u/76561198058208258& http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058208258 

He has quite alot rep as you can see , but he send me all the 5 payments from different email , isnt that suspicious ? 

I asked him whats going on with all those different accounts , but he didnt convince me with his answer   . what do you thing about it ? 

Screenshot  of the paypal transactions  : http://prnt.sc/e56lef 

and screenshot from my last chat with him : http://prntscr.com/e56pv8 

His rep on bp.tf is fairly old. There are of course some new comments, but he has rep even from 6 months. He has been buying lots of keys but their's BP is oddly worth not a lot.

I don't think they are risky. He just seems to not know English very well - maybe that's the reason he didn't bother explaining You.

he has quite alot rep indeed , but he send me all the payments from different emails , that is very suspicious . 

It might be a change that the payments which he send me are from stolen cards /  accounts , in that case paypal can take my money back 

i am not afraid of refunds , cause i cant prove that i sold him keys via paypal and take the money back  , but if someone buy items with stolen accounts / cards  paypal can take your money back , i lost once 550 euro like that 

and this is the first time someone with that much rep send me payments from 5 different accounts ( i made quite a lot paypal transactions as well )  , everyone who has some experience with paypal trading would  think  the same 

If that's not the case , i believe he is just making new accounts and makes them limited  and he is moving on with a new one  ( that's why he send me 5 payments from different emails )  . thanks for your reply tho 

I have never ever used PP in trading, so I have no experience. I just decided to gave You a reply to share my opinion and, maybe, make You feel better.

My judgement is - he just has his reasons. I hope. Otherwise You are exposed to a huge loss. Keep us updated I guess. Maybe contact other sellers who had dealt with him what is their's situation, had he done something simillar to them etc.

I have never ever used PP in trading, so I have no experience. I just decided to gave You a reply to share my opinion and, maybe, make You feel better.

My judgement is - he just has his reasons. I hope. Otherwise You are exposed to a huge loss. Keep us updated I guess. Maybe contact other sellers who had dealt with him what is their's situation, had he done something simillar to them etc.

yeap i asked some other guys as well  if they can give me some info about him   , i appreciate your help .

So. With a lot of foreign countries they have pypal limits. That they can only spend a certain amount per month and etc. That is probably why he has a few different ones. Another thing is. It is likely he buys and sells games. Or buys and sells keys. So his bp value doesnt go up. I think I have even sold to him and found him off sourceop.

Rep seems fine but it's a bit suspicious indeed that he sends it from 5 different accounts. However, PayPal often freezes accounts for dumb reasons and put limits to everything so if he's doing cash trades a lot, then it might make sense as he needs to solve the issues on his other accounts first but doesn't want to let others waiting. Just be careful when trading.