HyperX Cloud II problem(or is it?)

Vision

So I've picked up this headset (Kingston HyperX Cloud II) the other day and it is a beast,there is just one thing bothering me....

Whenever I'm on a steam call there is a sound in the background,like a rustle noise every other second,I hope you get what i mean,It's like this:

(zzz)...and then like 0.3 seconds go by....(zzz) 

Anyways,this only happens in STEAM CALLS and steam calls only,I have no idea what it is but can someone please help?

I really think It's not up to the headset,but when I use my old headset (HyperX Cloud I) there isn't a such problem.

could your call partner have a weird background noise they are unaware of?

that zzz sound usually come from a mic activating but nothing coming out in my experience. maybe your partner has their sensitivity too low

also im sure youve checked but just to make sure, have you made sure your headset is fully plugged in and youve blown out the holes in case of debris?

Check the voice settings on steam and see if you can hear it in the background (use the voice test). Otherwise just use discord or something, way better anyway.

could your call partner have a weird background noise they are unaware of?

that zzz sound usually come from a mic activating but nothing coming out in my experience. maybe your partner has their sensitivity too low

also im sure youve checked but just to make sure, have you made sure your headset is fully plugged in and youve blown out the holes in case of debris?

He says he doesn't hear anything,and It's not from a mic,it's way softer and quieter than a mic activating,but it's so irritating,and yes,it is plugged in correctly and I've blown out all the holes.

Check the voice settings on steam and see if you can hear it in the background (use the voice test). Otherwise just use discord or something, way better anyway.

Nope,you can't hear it there.I am ok with using discrod but my friend has a toaster so his games start stuttering every 2 seconds lol.

try recording yourself while you are in the steam call with the bad headset. then play it back through both headsets and see if it is a system sound or just a problem with the headset

also if its usb are your drivers up to date? if its the analog inputs is the sound card on your motherboard up to date?