Can we report STN and Other bots always whitewashing classifieds on front page? ie spamming/relisting in one go

DanielDee

As it says in the title

Can something be done about these trading site bots hogging the front page all the time? Also isnt advertising a site name in a trade description breach of terms of service since its advertising a site outside of this one.... Alternatively, Is there anyway i can block all classified from STn appearing in my feeds/view etc etc since we all know there cloaning/copying remolds.

• Like 3

Well, these users pays for premium, this means their listings are bumped automatically, and since a lot of them has hundreds of listings, feed is always seen with stuff with bots. I don't see where they are doing something wrong, everyone can do samething.

Not sure they're doing anything wrong. The user has bought premium for the bots that allows it's listings to auto bump every 30 mins or so. 

" Alternatively, Is there anyway i can block all classified from STN appearing in my feeds/view etc etc since we all know there cloning/copying remolds."

That sounds like an interesting idea, currently I don't think there is any way to do it. 

My problem with some of these bots is that the front page is spammed with only listings from teh same bot for the same item. I see the 18 slots all have a key in them and all are being sold for the same price by the same bot.

dude, i've been down this road a few different ways. it always fell on deaf ears. bp.tf just won't do a damn thing cuz it's cash in their pockets.

• Administrators

dude, i've been down this road a few different ways. it always fell on deaf ears. bp.tf just won't do a damn thing cuz it's cash in their pockets.

Oh yeah all that mad cash us report mods make.

This isn't against the rules. If people want to list multiple of the same item, as long as they're within their classified limits then they're doing nothing wrong. Why should that be any different for bots? A feature that would automatically group listings of the same item for an individual user and display them as one listing for multiple items is a great idea that I am very much behind. If you guys want it, then you need to make feature requests and make that clear to the devs. They are busy and changes that significantly alter the way the system works are always going to take a long time and be lower priority than fixing issues, but if there is enough support behind an idea I see no reason why it wouldn't be considered. As I said, I'd certainly support it.