Making Posters and Backgrounds of your own choice!

Booty

I won't judge it harshly; it looks good regardless of stock pose. I won't ask too much dramatic but these following:

1) Change the viewpoint in front of their faces. The sideways (2d) isn't my favorite.

2) When changing viewpoint in front of them, perhaps closed up front to Heavy, have him look at the 'robots'! Not the camera. Have him grin, but not too wide to the max. Raise his upper lips a little to expose a bit of his teeth.

3) when changing viewpoint in front of them, have medic scoot in so there's no huge gap while he heals the heavy.

4) because you're changing the viewpoint, you'll probably need to move the robot pieces around and there's no need for the black window either.~ I'm not a fan of those.

That's pretty much it.~

1. I started from the stock pose, but worked with it to make it look not like stock pose-ish.

I'll start working on it then after i'm done checking if my raffle is ok.

(In 10-20 mins.).

I won't judge it harshly; it looks good regardless of stock pose. I won't ask too much dramatic but these following:

1) Change the viewpoint in front of their faces. The sideways (2d) isn't my favorite.

2) When changing viewpoint in front of them, perhaps closed up front to Heavy, have him look at the 'robots'! Not the camera. Have him grin, but not too wide to the max. Raise his upper lips a little to expose a bit of his teeth.

3) when changing viewpoint in front of them, have medic scoot in so there's no huge gap while he heals the heavy.

4) because you're changing the viewpoint, you'll probably need to move the robot pieces around and there's no need for the black window either.~ I'm not a fan of those.

That's pretty much it.~

I made two versions of this;

http://imgur.com/a/UqiPj

Choose one, and then tell the things wrong with it.

*andthenthespystabsthembothggnore* The first one. I don't think you can get any closer or else the c9 won't be seen. Maybe you could zoom in a bit closer, remove the c9 (I don't care about it too much), it should be good. Maybe, the black window will now look good for this one when you finalized. Just try not to block the Minigun and make it come 'closer' to the screen. If you can't seem to do that either, and the window blocks the Minigun, that's okay too.

When it finalize, add blur as well. I always don't like wanting to see the background.

After that should be the last. Your tip will be sent after.

http://imgur.com/a/Mh3Qk

Please keep in mind that this is not the final version, as you might want to add something/delete something from the picture.

It's great I like it. Could you possibly move the camera back a bit

Other than that it's good.

It's great I like it. Could you possibly move the camera back a bit

Other than that it's good.

Doing yours in some minutes, gonna finish Hubert's poster first, ok?

*andthenthespystabsthembothggnore* The first one. I don't think you can get any closer or else the c9 won't be seen. Maybe you could zoom in a bit closer, remove the c9 (I don't care about it too much), it should be good. Maybe, the black window will now look good for this one when you finalized. Just try not to block the Minigun and make it come 'closer' to the screen. If you can't seem to do that either, and the window blocks the Minigun, that's okay too.

When it finalize, add blur as well. I always don't like wanting to see the background.

After that should be the last. Your tip will be sent after.

It should be done now.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=789974802

Remember that you can ask for changes anytime.

Looks good. I can't send you trade offer without having to add you so send me one for 8 refs - 5 for work, 3 for patience and able to return and re-edit.~

Looks good. I can't send you trade offer without having to add you so send me one for 8 refs - 5 for work, 3 for patience and able to return and re-edit.~

Yeah sure, mate.

If you still want some changes, just contact!

And thanks!