Crafting a killstreak kit for stock weapon

shadyfan

Hi guys,

I wanna craft a fists specialized killstreak kit. I'm wondering what would happen when I apply it to the stock fists. Will I get a new, tradable version of them?

I believe if you bought the kit on the market, the item in which you put the kit on will not be tradable for 1 week. If you crafted the kit and put it on a weapon, it will be tradable. The only time the weapon will be permanently untradable, is when you put the kit on a tradable weapon. 

The only time the weapon will be permanently untradable, is when you put the kit on a tradable weapon. 

I'm going to jump in here and assume you meant "when you put it on an untradeable weapon".

Well stock weapons are untradable by default, can't even see them in your inventory. So my actual question is, will I receive like another copy of the weapon?

Yes.

If you were to apply a Killstreak Kit to Stock Fists you will suddenly receive "Killstreak Fists" as an item drop.

Buy a strange fists it has more value incase if you want to sell it or keep it unique if you want to build a prof ks kit with it

Yes.

If you were to apply a Killstreak Kit to Stock Fists you will suddenly receive "Killstreak Fists" as an item drop.

Thanks man, that was exactly what happened :)

Buy a strange fists it has more value incase if you want to sell it or keep it unique if you want to build a prof ks kit with it

Yeah, need it for a prof ks.