Time Warp Officer's Ushanka

Karl The Racist

Is there one Backpack.tf says no but I think there must be

Also 007 remix told me that there is a collector's officer's ushanka chemistry set but won't tell me who owns it. Does one exist ?

Time Warp isn't a very common effect. Plenty of hats only appear with TW once, so 0 is quite plausible.

As far as a collector's set goes, I know there's a collector's Ushanka (One guess as to who owns that)

Time Warp isn't a very common effect. Plenty of hats only appear with TW once, so 0 is quite plausible.

As far as a collector's set goes, I know there's a collector's Ushanka (One guess as to who owns that)

I know who owns the made one that is HarryG and he won't sell. The annoying thing was I could have got it for £50 back in late 2014 but didn't have that much back then but 007 remix told me there is a set in private inventory but won't tell me who

007 remix told me there is a set in private inventory but won't tell me who

If it's actually in a private inventory, there's two options. It's either him (an alt, presumably) or someone he personally knows...or else you're being trolled. I know which I'd bet on.

Also, just call HarryG and his collection enough names and he'll sell. Works 60% of the time, every time.

Yes, HarryG owns the only Collector's Officer's out there.

TF2tools.net shows 0 public Officer's chem sets, so if there is a second out there, good luck finding it, the only ushanks chem set that it shows is the original Gent's chem set which was used to craft the only C gent's. (yes I know it says #2 but the ID leads to the original owner of the C gent's)

As far as I know there are 0 Time Warp Officer's Ushankas out there, according to bp.tf there are 0, and I don't remember seeing any for sale (I probably would have it if it was for sale either here or on outpost)